Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Gladkathie is offline Explorer

Default Seliah's place

Hi all!
    I'm buying this stuff. Please keep in mind, that maybe I'll tell you that I'm only willing to trade in a day, 2 days, or maximum 3 days. Of course if I'm not home for a while, that's another question, when can I use the internet. :-)

Furniture
    I'd like to buy Valentine's day house items (How could I miss an event like that? )

• Be-Mine Balloon
    • Be-Mine Basket
    • Be-Mine Large Floral Arrangement
    • Be-Mine Small Floral Arrangement
    • Teddy Bear
    • Gummy Bear
    • Hearts Wall Sticker
    • Large Heart Wall Sticker

And also:

• Winter Holiday Light Strand
    • Garland

TCG cards
    I need more cards specifically, but don't wanna list them. Almost anything will do, sooner or later I'll be able to trade them :-D

Virtual Rewards
    I'm looking forany kind of virtual reward, which after redeeming, isn't consumed and makes me look like any kind of frog. Like the purple frog mask. I love frogs >.<

Collections
    I'm offering 300 coin (!) for what I need. Also 500-1000 coins for keys.

I'm looking for many collectibles, currently what I'd like to mention:

SELLING/Trading for the above mentioned items:

I have blocks I don't need, red squares, some green and blue things.

Mother's day bouqets in every color from the SC shop.

Alligator costume virtual reward.

Full sets/pieces of pirate clothes for female characters.

Birthdays T-shirts. I'll check them maybe I don't have all. In that case I'm also trading them to those I don't own.

I also have two kinds of present boxes, birthday party banners and birthday balloons.
    Last edited by Gladkathie; 05-28-2010 at 06:00 AM.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Seliah's place

I have the mushrooms you're looking for. Do you need all of the Seaside Liquid Concoctions and Mixtures (Rare collections)?

Also, a few things to note:
    I don't think the Winter Holiday Light Strand is from the FoH (Valentine's) event.
    Possibly excluding the Teddy Bear, I'm rather sure that no SC housing items are trade-able anymore.
    The advertisement items (Gumball Machine, Tiki Torches, Turtle, etc.) are not really being given away right now; at least, most of the items are not. There are reports that some are getting the advertisements, but not as frequently.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

assassin64 is offline Amateur Gamer

what pieces of the miner set do you have? I might want to buy/trade for them
    Free Realms non-paying member since 2 million!
    lvl. 20 Adventurer, Ninja, Brawler, Pet Trainer, Chef, Card Duelist
    Spoiler: show

My in-game name is Nathiel Hawkshade (Main) Roy Earthfable (hoverboard)

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    I have the mushrooms you're looking for. Do you need all of the Seaside Liquid Concoctions and Mixtures (Rare collections)?

Also, a few things to note:
    I don't think the Winter Holiday Light Strand is from the FoH (Valentine's) event.
    Possibly excluding the Teddy Bear, I'm rather sure that no SC housing items are trade-able anymore.
    The advertisement items (Gumball Machine, Tiki Torches, Turtle, etc.) are not really being given away right now; at least, most of the items are not. There are reports that some are getting the advertisements, but not as frequently.
    Of course it isn't from the valentine set, I was just lazy to mention it. I tought it's obvious enough. But for your sake I'll write it into a different line, you're right. Thank you for the info, too bad for me I didn't know they're untradeable. It seems kinda pointless I remembered buying some stuff a few months ago, but maybe it wasn't even this year. I'm so uninformed in these things :S

Collections: I still need those two *censorship* mushrooms, and the following waters:
    purified, magical, mystical, freezing concotion
    clean, toxic, boiling, freezing mixture
    That's 10 items, I'm offering 3000 coins, if it's ok with you.

By the way, I love your avatar :-)

You wrote me to PM you, but your folder is full, so I post here what else do I need, later I'll try to send it again >.<

Sprouting pine coan
    freshly fallen snowhill leaf
    frosty rose
    casual doll cap
    small checkered ant
    small spotted spider
    sharp ancient arrowhead
    brittle ancient plate
    bitty fossil
    dirty merry vale water sample

10 items, I offer 1k, so in total it's 20 items for 4000 coins. There are more things

I need, so maybe we can trade more later. :-3
    Last edited by Gladkathie; 05-22-2010 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Gladkathie View Post
    Of course it isn't from the valentine set, I was just lazy to mention it. I tought it's obvious enough. But for your sake I'll write it into a different line, you're right. Thank you for the info, too bad for me I didn't know they're untradeable. It seems kinda pointless I remembered buying some stuff a few months ago, but maybe it wasn't even this year. I'm so uninformed in these things :S

Collections: I still need those two *censorship* mushrooms, and the following waters:
    purified, magical, mystical, freezing concotion
    clean, toxic, boiling, freezing mixture
    That's 10 items, I'm offering 3000 coins, if it's ok with you.

By the way, I love your avatar :-)

You wrote me to PM you, but your folder is full, so I post here what else do I need, later I'll try to send it again >.<

Sprouting pine coan
    freshly fallen snowhill leaf
    frosty rose
    casual doll cap
    small checkered ant
    small spotted spider
    sharp ancient arrowhead
    brittle ancient plate
    bitty fossil
    dirty merry vale water sample

10 items, I offer 1k, so in total it's 20 items for 4000 coins. There are more things

I need, so maybe we can trade more later. :-3
    Sorry, I tend to take things very specifically. The change wasn't necessary.

Of all of those waters, I only have the Freezing Seaside Liquid Concoction. I believe, including the two mushrooms (not the "censored" ones), that comes out to 900 coins.
    By "censorship" mushrooms, do you mean the Shiitake?

Ah, sorry, I always am too late in emptying that darn folder.

Of that list, I have the Freshly Fallen Snowhill Leaf, Frosty Rose, Casual Doll Cap (for pixie doll), Small Checkered Ant, Small Spotted Spider, Sharp Ancient Arrowhead, Brittle Ancient Plate, Bitty Fossil, and Dirty Merry Vale Water Sample. 1,800 coins total, I believe.

Heh, thanks.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 05-22-2010 at 01:46 AM.

Under censorship I meant STUPID mushrooms I was triing to get the blue and the tan spotted for at least an hour. I got all shiitakes. I just didn't want to use ehm... not nice words :-DDDDDD

Ok, so then:
    Tin spotted Mushrom
    Blue Mushroom
    Freshly Fallen Snowhill Leaf
    Frosty Rose
    Casual Doll Cap (for pixie doll)
    Small Checkered Ant
    Small Spotted Spider
    Sharp Ancient Arrowhead
    Brittle Ancient Plate
    Bitty Fossil
    Dirty Merry Vale Water Sample

3300 coins? Tell me an estimated time when I can find you online. I can't since I have studies variing from morning to night, so I play and sleep in the most different times >.<
    Last edited by Gladkathie; 05-23-2010 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladkathie View Post
    Under censorship I meant STUPID mushrooms I was triing to get the blue and the tan spotted for at least an hour. I got all shiitakes. I just didn't want to use ehm... not nice words :-DDDDDD

Tell me an estimated time when I can find you online. I can't since I have studies variing from morning to night, so I play and sleep in the most different times >.<
    Ah lol.

On weekends, you'll find me online throughout the majority of the EDT day; no schedule, though. On weekdays, I'm usually online anytime after 3 p.m. EDT and before 9 to 11 p.m. EDT. I think I found you online at one point, but you must have been afk or had friend requests blocked.

That's UTC-4 hours if I'm right. I'm in UTC+1 so that means for me, that we have a 5 hour difference. Holy cow, since I'm playing FR, I know these stupid time zones better, than the time I graduated from geography XD I hate them Yesterday I afked a lot, and also I block requests, but I'll just change the settings right now. Sorry, completely forgot about it :S