Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Reminder: TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK. FRI is NOT responsible for transactions that occur here.

Afternoon everyone.

The staff at FRI would like to clarify a few points to the Free Market.

We will be here to ensure smooth conduct within our forums and polite behavior is always a must on FRI. The staff of FRI can not be held responsible for the trades you may conduct in this section.

We believe our members are highly respected people, however the possibility always does exist that the trade may go wrong.

This includes both Items and Code swaps that may go on here. We can not guarantee the accuracy of a code swapped between members just as we can not guarantee the trade of an item.

Should an unfortunate situation occur, your means of resolution is by submitting an in game trouble ticket to SOE. They may not return your items, but they take these matters seriously. The matter cannot be resolved by forum staff.

It is recommended in code trading situations that coin be sent prior to the code itself.

As an added note: Please do not ask for or give out personal information such as your address. This is still against FRI's rules and will be removed. If you see anyone asking or giving out this information please use the red "report" button to contact a staff member, asap!

Please continue at your own risk.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 07-17-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Reminder: TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK. FRI is NOT responsible for transactions that occur here.

Thread updated 12/6/09.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Reminder: TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK. FRI is NOT responsible for transactions that occur here.

Bringing this up as a reminder for our new members.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.