Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Sand Smuggler is offline Banned

Default this person took my gear Timothy OXDawn

Grr people cant talk about people who take gear
    Last edited by Sand Smuggler; 11-05-2010 at 07:49 PM.

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: scammed by Timothy OXDawn

don't talk about scammers, please its against the rules. i will tell an admin to close this thread.

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

Brian Ghostmeadows is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: this person took my gear Timothy OXDawn

Its still not closed???

tmorningstar is offline Pro Gamer

I don't understand why we can't talk about scammers if we have proof of the scam. I mean, Idk about you guys, but I would want to know about these people. Besides, we can't talk about scammers but we have a sticky thread with "Known Scammers" (granted it hasn't been updated in a long time)? Ugh, silly rules.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by tmorningstar View Post
    I don't understand why we can't talk about scammers if we have proof of the scam. I mean, Idk about you guys, but I would want to know about these people. Besides, we can't talk about scammers but we have a sticky thread with "Known Scammers" (granted it hasn't been updated in a long time)? Ugh, silly rules.
    Hang on...I'm trying to find the 'like' button.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Oshn is offline Amateur Gamer

I think for the sake of ones credibility, FRI wants to keep that kind of talk in one global place. Imagine how hard it would be to clear your own name if you were going to do a simple trade then right in the middle your power goes out, internet is down, <insert any random event here> then the next thing you know you read "So-and-so didn't complete my trade!" or "So-and-so just logged off after I gave him/her my coins!" It may not happen too often, but it CAN happen, and good luck clearing your name after it's posted on a heavily trafficked website for all to see...yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Oshn View Post
    I think for the sake of ones credibility, FRI wants to keep that kind of talk in one global place. Imagine how hard it would be to clear your own name if you were going to do a simple trade then right in the middle your power goes out, internet is down, <insert any random event here> then the next thing you know you read "So-and-so didn't complete my trade!" or "So-and-so just logged off after I gave him/her my coins!" It may not happen too often, but it CAN happen, and good luck clearing your name after it's posted on a heavily trafficked website for all to see...yikes!
    agreed, and we'd be flooded with threads from ppl unhappy with their trades
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Amanda Clouddale is offline Master Gamer

Yes I think since they have a thread dedicated to posting known scammers it would be best to gather your evidence and present it to an admin in private as well as a ref / enforcer. If the evidence is crystal clear then you would get your stuff back and the admins of the site would most likely add them to the list.

I don't think it's that the admins of this forum don't want to the scammers to be known, but for everyone to go through the proper channels to make sure you are not destroying someone's reputation for a simple mistake that could of been handled better if people don't jump to conclusions.

For instance. I n the middle of a trade last night my mouse stopped working. I had to get my boyfriend to get on his account and tell the person the problem then let me borrow his mouse to finish. Had he not been able to help me like that my name could of ended up on here although I did nothing wrong.

Thank you Mira for my signature! Love it!
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Arshissblade/manda_zps9cc1bbdd.jpg