Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Default In need of a trustworthy person who has already completed all of the key collections...

I have decided to delete my character called Naomi Silversword (but not her guild; some of my characters from other accounts are in it and will remain after I delete her) but I don't want all of her key collection reward clothing to go to waste. I need to trade my key collection reward clothing with someone, then for that person to keep it and stay in the same spot until I come back with my new character and then trade it to her. Of course, I will pay whoever does this 15000 coins from Diana Starfire after the trades are completed. If you are interested in helping me, please post below, because I need this done as soon as possible.Thank you in advance....

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: In need of a trustworthy person who has already completed all of the key collections...

I'm your guy. If you want proof I can show you all my outfits lol. When shall we trade?
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Default Re: In need of a trustworthy person who has already completed all of the key collections...

I can get on now....meet me at the Highroad Junction warpstone.

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

>_< i should have posted earlier...
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

ok i will be there in a sec, just finishing up power hour
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Drat I got kicked! For no reason! Her temporary name will be Aurora Shadowhaven...

Waitin... you there yet
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

You still need it done Dawn?
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Blazingsea View Post
    You still need it done Dawn?
    No, Aaron did it for me, sorry..

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

no problem. I don't mind. I'm chock full of coins
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>