Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Making Chrome Mini-Rocklar Pets

Hiya!

I just unlocked the recipee to make Chrome Mini-Rocklars. I'm pretty sure it was a drop so I'm not sure how many people can make these yet. 8]

If you can supply 27 Skullz Biker Badges and 32 Sunstones, I would happily make one for you.

The badges are drops from the Skullz on motorcycles (and probably other Skullz) and the Sunstones are mined. You don't have to mine a certain level of material to get the sunstone; they come randomly with the copper sunstone ore (and the other ores). There isn't a mining minigame involved either; it's just click and mine like harvesting.

Just a heads up: I can't guarantee you'll get a certain color Mini-Rocklar. I'm still not 100% sure how the recipee works.. Also, I'm not going to hunt you down in game if you want one. Leave your IGN in your post or PM me if you're interested and add me. 8]

Attachment 47136Attachment 47226

Note: I can supply the Gold Bars, the Ball of Pixie Shoelaces, and the Enchanted Gemsettings. All I need are the Badges and the Sunstones.

Good luck getting materials!

Edit: I can also make these little guys now. It's the same deal; I just need the Sunstones and the Shinies. 8]

Attachment 47225
    Last edited by Zalesana; 09-21-2012 at 08:56 PM.

IO272 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Making Chrome Mini-Rocklar Pets

i can get you everything but sunstone and skullz biker badges. would that work?

Endure
    IGN-Thief Lourde (Lifetime Member)

Quote Originally Posted by IO272 View Post
    i can get you everything but sunstone and skullz biker badges. would that work?
    I'm only making them if you can supply the sunstone and skullz biker badges. Sorry!

Jduensing is offline Amateur Gamer

hey. i have all the badges and am working on the stone. i'll tell you when i finish

Quote Originally Posted by Jduensing View Post
    hey. i have all the badges and am working on the stone. i'll tell you when i finish
    Alright