Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Title: Lunar New Year Giveaway!

Megann is offline Pro Gamer

Default Lunar New Year Giveaway!

Hi guys ! In celebration of Lunar New Year (not sure if you celebrate it, but I do, hehe) , I am giving away the following:

-Sports Shades (BIG, RIGHT???)

-550,000 Coins

-Green Pet Trainer Pants+Red Pet Trainer Apron (edited: added apron)

Another reason why I'm giving these goodies away is because I'm not interested in playing Free Realms anymore. Sure, I'm on and off quite frequently, but I think that other people would appreciate these items/coins more than I do. And with me being a very busy student, I probably won't have much time for gaming this year.

But I'm going to miss my shades..they're like, my babies!!

Anyways, like what most people do during giveaways, I will be entering names in a random generator to pick the 3 winners. One for sports shades, one for the half-mill coins, and one for the green pet trainer pants.

Rules:

-If you get chosen, pleaseeee don't put my items up for sale as soon as you get them (with the coins being the exception, of course.) That would just leave me heartbroken T^T !!

-You must have been an FRI member for at least two weeks.

-When you post to enter for a chance to win one of the items, just make sure to say your IGN. Don't be shy
    !

-If you already have sports shades/green pet trainer pants, or are in no need of coins, I would prefer that you don't participate in this drawing. I'd like to give others a chance to obtain these items..but hey, nobody's stopping you.

I will be announcing the winners on 2/14! I'll also send them PMs regarding on what time to trade in-game.

Good luck to you all!

Happy Lunar New Year, everyone!~

-Iriss
    Last edited by Megann; 02-13-2013 at 10:03 PM.
    Mandatoad, TheThing and Natalie K. like this.
    With or without the game, life continues. Let's cherish the memories while we still can!

Macbeth15 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Lunar New Year Giveaway!

Quote Originally Posted by Megann View Post
    Hi guys ! In celebration of Lunar New Year (not sure if you celebrate it, but I do, hehe) , I am giving away the following:

-Sports Shades (BIG, RIGHT???)

-550,000 Coins

-Green Pet Trainer Pants

Another reason why I'm giving these goodies away is because I'm not interested in playing Free Realms anymore. Sure, I'm on and off quite frequently, but I think that other people would appreciate these items/coins more than I do. And with me being a very busy student, I probably won't have much time for gaming this year.

But I'm going to miss my shades..they're like, my babies!!

Anyways, like what most people do during giveaways, I will be entering names in a random generator to pick the 3 winners. One for sports shades, one for the half-mill coins, and one for the green pet trainer pants.

Rules:

-If you get chosen, pleaseeee don't put my items up for sale as soon as you get them (with the coins being the exception, of course.) That would just leave me heartbroken T^T !!

-You must have been an FRI member for at least two weeks.

-When you post to enter for a chance to win one of the items, just make sure to say your IGN. Don't be shy
    !

-If you already have sports shades/green pet trainer pants, or are in no need of coins, I would prefer that you don't participate in this drawing. I'd like to give others a chance to obtain these items..but hey, nobody's stopping you.

I will be announcing the winners on 2/14! I'll also send them PMs regarding on what time to trade in-game.

Good luck to you all!

Happy Lunar New Year, everyone!~

-Iriss
    Iriss your quiting FR how come
    That sad to hear but I am need of sport shade so I will participate in your giveaway
    IGN: Scarlett16

EmoPatch is offline Amateur Gamer

Well, this sounds fun! I might as well enter! I wouldn't mind some coins! My IG name is Pätch~
    And its unfortunate that you're not going to go on FR anymore, but I understand. School and gaming are hard things to juggle. T^T I quit for two whole years. XD I'm happy to see that you're doing something as sweet as this though! It's wonderful to see people giving out the stuff rather than just keeping it and never getting on again. Thanks for being such a nice person! <3
    ~I Am Addicted To Chipotle...^~^
    IGN: Pätch

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

It's nice of you to give away these things c: I'll enter in for the Sports Shades. It's sad to see you go, though D:!

IGN: Sayomi Mori

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

Sounds good to me! I need sports shade so i will join. My IGN is Tara Jewelcrest. And I am sorry to hear that you have no time for gaming. But I do understand what you are going through and you are right of course, education comes first. Best of luck to you!

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

TheThing is offline Amateur Gamer

Wow I'd never see a person give away sports shades to people they don't know o:
    Sports shades XD
    Ign Ghost Archarrow
    By the way... not to be rude or anything but what what is the generator?
    Also HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
    Last edited by TheThing; 02-10-2013 at 05:44 AM.

strikin brawler is offline Pro Gamer

Ah , education always comes first

I would love to enter this raffle since I'm hunting for coins and sport shades . I'm low on coins and I'm needing shades . So , I would enter this raffle

Ign - Nic Rockztar

harel1l is offline Amateur Gamer

its nice that you give your things and dont let them stay in your account alone
    my IGN is Harel King

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Sport Shades
    IGN: Acaycia
    So sad to hear your quitting, but glad your one of
    those who realize education is more important.
    Happy Chinese New Year.
    Last edited by DespicableDani; 02-10-2013 at 09:40 AM.
    My adventure ends here.

Element is offline Pro Gamer

Sports shades, please. IGN is EIement. Sorry to see you leaving, but it's nice to give your things away.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast