Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Icon2 Looking for orange clothing! Does anyone have any they can sell me?

Hi! I joined a team called the Royal Tigers for Legends of the Realms, whose colors are black and orange. Being that I'm no longer a member and cannot wear my Camp Chatty hat and shorts, I have no orange clothes to wear!!! Can someone help me out? Here's what I would love to have:

• Any black or orange hat, mask, or other Head item.
    • An orange shirt
    • Orange or black shoes
    • Possibly some black/orange gloves or wristbands. I don't necessarily NEED this one, but I would use it.

I already have a pair of black Bermuda Shorts I got from a code, so I'm good as far as pants go... I just need the rest for an outfit!

PLEASE NOTE that I want items for the Adventurer job, for both genders or for boys only. I do not want any items for girls only because I won't be able to use them. I'm not all that rich, so please offer reasonable prices (around 3k and lower) Also, try to avoid Members Only items, because they'd be useless to me right now.

If you can sell me any of these things, I would REALLY appreciate it!

EDIT: I didn't realize that the only way to get orange clothes that aren't for members only is through the Marketplace, which means a person has to spend real world money to get them. I apologize, and I guess I should just become a member again so I can wear my orange Camp Chatty things. I still need orange or black shoes though... the closest thing I have is a few pairs of brown ones.
    Last edited by Firehawk; 06-22-2010 at 04:09 PM.

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Looking for orange clothing! Does anyone have any they can sell me?

I could GIVE you my orange adventurer shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by TechDeck14 View Post
    I could GIVE you my orange adventurer shirt.
    Then what are you gonna wear? Oh wait you have that full orange archer suit... I guess I'll take the orange shirt (and I could give it back to you after the event is over with!)

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Sure! I'll give it to you next time I'm online.

Quote Originally Posted by TechDeck14 View Post
    Sure! I'll give it to you next time I'm online.
    Well I'm on right now, lol. So if you get on we can go ahead and get it over with, but if you'd rather not I'll wait lol.