Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    WarmanJoe is offline Pro Gamer

Default Limited Time offers for SC

Hello again~

I'm opening this for the last time of the year to take advantage of the SC Promo, so I'll be selling some stuff I wouldn't normally sell.

These all go for ONLY SC. Or maybe DoDs. Or maybe an Exclusive Card or two as long as I don't already have them in 3s. And that's it. Please don't try to offer anything else. I'M NOT TAKING ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING ELSE FOR THESE.

Also, these offers are VALID ONLY IF WE TRADE DURING THE PROMO TIME, which is until the end of the 27th. After that, forget about these items until the next SC Promo, unless you are willing to pay extra later on~

Aaand well, here are the items I'm offering~

* Beserker Bruiser Set (6 parts) + Berserker Bruiser Hammer for Brawler, all in Old Red (Mahogany) - 10$ SC card
    * Beserker Bruiser Set (6 parts) + Berserker Bruiser Hammer for Brawler, all in Old Green - (Electrolime) - 10$ SC card
    * Brutal Blast Set for Archer (5 pieces) in Bright Orange (Sunrise). Note: The Boots are actually Trick Shot instead. They are exactly the same as Brutal Blast other than in name, but you should still know this. - 5$ SC card.
    * Feral Fire Set for Archer (5 pieces) in Old Purple (Berrybright) - 5$ SC card.
    * From the old Vault with love, Boot-Cut Pants in Bright Yellow (Turbo) - 5$ SC card

And well, you can ask me to show you the items in-game if you want~

And that's all for now. Have a nice day~
    Last edited by WarmanJoe; 12-26-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Default Re: Limited Time offers for SC

BUMP

And probably the only one. Around 2 hours left for this offer~ I might consider re-accepting the non-SC offers listed above in the near future, though.

Default Re: *CLOSED FOR NOW* Limited Time offers for SC

*REOPENED*

Well, new promo, another chance for you to get these~

This will be once again open until the end of the day.

BUMP!

Still 8 hours or so left~

BUMP~

Opening this once again~ This time, it will be open until the 27th or until I run out of stuff~

BUMP~

Offer open now. Also, happy holidays everyone~

BUMPERS ALL DAY.

And Merry Christmas everyone~

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Hello Joe,

I have a $10 SC card, since the stores ran out of $5 SC cards, lol.

I will trade the SC card for the following items:

1. 600k coins - $5 SC card, since I'm low on coins, lol.

2. This 2nd item is where you are going to help me decide.

With regard to the Level 20 Postman DoD, its text states, "Flip an extra card if I'm battling." Most of the time, I use a machine sphere deck; I occasionally use Esther the Brains - its text states, "Flip an extra card for my battling [machine] allies." Does the Postman DoD have any advantage over Esther the Brains in a machine deck? In your experience, did you find the Postman DoD helpful in other deck/sphere types?

Regardless, I might consider buying the DoD cards anyway for collection and posterity's sake, since $OE stopped producing the DoD cards, making them a "rare" item, lol; I still wish I could get my hands on the Wizard DoDs so I can play the Wizard Chase deck, lol. On the other hand, depending on your comments on the Postman DoD, I might consider buying either the Brutal Blast Set or the Feral Fire Set, instead. Could you please show me both sets in game so I can choose which set looks cool, lol?

I will send you the $10 SC code via PM shortly. We could trade tomorrow or anytime at your convenience. Thanks again on your advice on the sparkly foils, shiny they could "blind" your opponent, but no effect on the flip rate or game play, lol. Silver, Troy and Lucia also shared the same opinion.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
    Brett
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Hello there~ I'll be sending you a PM shortly with most of my reply, but I'll be talking about the DoDs here~

To be honest, I haven't really used these particular DoDs all that much, so I don't really know much about their uses. When combined with cards from Series 1 and 2 at least.

From a quick analysis, I can say that Esther is actually better for Machines Decks if you got the means to keep her alive at all times, which would be mostly using the Steam Engineer or stuff that protects her from destruction, which are mostly Order Tricks. If you aren't using either of those things, then the Postman is a good alternative.

But here's the thing: It hasn't been long since Series 3 came out, so there are probably new combos with these DoDs hidden within those new cards. One obvious one I can think of right now is using Keeping the Beat with this card, to shut down multiple resources at once. With just a bit of luck in a Machine or Order Deck, this 2 card combo can completely wreck an Engineer-based Deck or any Deck based on using Resources, and at least stall most other Decks~ I'm sure there are more combos, I just haven't had the time for much testing yet~

Also, Kaden looks cool in his Sgt. Steppet Jacket and Merlin is in bird-form. At the very least they'll look cool in your Deck

Hope this info helped, and Happy Holidays~

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Thanks much for the explanation, Joe. I replied back to your PM. I'll see you in game around 8PM EST tonight.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast