Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Diana_20 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Lily's NEW Shop of Lovelies! Come in and see what I have to offer!

I'll buy the Spare Car key, and the Jeweled key.

Inua is offline Master Gamer

I would like to purchase these Flat Color Skinny Jeans(dark red, color not in CS) - 10k and all your keys if that is okay with you? That would equal up to 21k I believe so. C:
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

coolbreeze is offline Amateur Gamer

I would like to buy the dark red flat color skinny jeans.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Diana: All the keys are already being purchased by a previous costumer! Sorry!

Inua: I can get you the Skinny Jeans, but like I said before, the keys are already being bought by someone else. Sorry for any inconvenience!

coolbreeze: Sorry, but since Inua posted before you, she gets the jeans. Let me know if there something else you would like!

((Costumers: If you have an order you are waiting to pick up, I am available to trade!))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

coolbreeze is offline Amateur Gamer

I noticed that you still have the red pants on the list if they were not claimed I am still interested.

IGN Dominique Glitterbeach

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12