Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Kylan Darksong is offline Explorer

Default Kylans' Swap Shop (Or... Swop Shop, if you're 'fashionable' that way)

Right,

So in my many travels and my round-a-bout tours of hillsides, mountains and probably to the nuisance of a few other players out there:

I have a lot of collected... *beat* ... collections.

Now I know that (/campstance) "keys are all the rage honey" (/campstance) and that everyone is trying to get those teasing, tempating, taunting treasure chests opened up across the tiny world of Free Realms, but I have other items that I would like to swap out simply because I just seem to get a small buzz, sadly enough, from completing sets, collections, e.t.c.

And so... I'd like to bring up a Trade Only (No coins involved as they are easy enough to come by) deal between myself and a few others who have an adoration to completing that which has been started.

*deep breath*

With that out of the way... I shall begin with my first list, and I write my "first" because I don't want to post up everything I have for swapping because I would like to address individual groups at a time, then... move on as time progresses and as my collections are elevated to a position of completion... to sit in my inventory happy, shiny and content that they are... finished. *nods, eyes closed... dramatic music begins* -Record Scratch-

Ahem:

Keys are no longer required.

I'm looking for a Snowflake Medal and some other copper medals I seem to be missing. I also have a few Flora collections missing the single flower and at the moment I can't list which items I require or have spare till I get back home. Currently at work, in the pub. Aah. Such is the life - for now.

Thanks to Randomplayer for the mass trade we did, I'm sure I managed to buffer up your items somewhat with my spares.

Will update with a list soon(ish)
    Last edited by Kylan Darksong; 05-27-2010 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Kylan Darksong is offline Explorer

Default Re: Kylans' Swap Shop (Or... Swop Shop, if you're 'fashionable' that way)

Medals Needed:

Medals I Have:

Flora Needed:

Flora I Have: