Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Littles is offline Explorer

Icon7 I want a Banana Costume

Not sure what you'd want for it. But I would like a banana costume.
    SERVER 6 -
    Lvl 20 Warrior, Pet Trainer, Brawler, Chef
    Lvl 18 Adventurer

Magicyop is offline Explorer

Default Re: I want a Banana Costume

Just a tip, I think this'll be very hard for you to get, it's a rare loot card from the TCG. Probably the only way to get it would be to buy a couple tcg packs and open them hoping to get lucky(if you don't get the suit, you might get some other good stuff you can trade for the suit) or, just don't open the packs at all, and trade the packs themselves for the suit, but I've seen the suit go for as many as 15 packs. Lucking out is probably your best way, but it'll still be tough.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I want a Banana Costume

Quote Originally Posted by Magicyop View Post
    Just a tip, I think this'll be very hard for you to get, it's a rare loot card from the TCG. Probably the only way to get it would be to buy a couple tcg packs and open them hoping to get lucky(if you don't get the suit, you might get some other good stuff you can trade for the suit) or, just don't open the packs at all, and trade the packs themselves for the suit, but I've seen the suit go for as many as 15 packs. Lucking out is probably your best way, but it'll still be tough.
    Magic is very right. It is a very rare item. Good Luck on your search if i find one ill let you know ASAP =) i am very willing to trade items for less that what they are worth just because.. well if you have something i want just as much i really dont mind or care how rare it is.. some people have already witnessed this from me

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!