Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Title: Help me out ? :)

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Default Help me out ? :)

Ok guys, as you may or may not know, I have been hacked, my characters got deleted, so I am in need of some clothes, they don't have to be like "Soooo Special" I would take anything, really. Anything decent, anyway. I am looking for any color, mostly brown because that's easier to find. I am not a member yet, either(hopefully I can get another lifetime soon) I will be online tomorrow 9/19/12 at 5PM Central time.
    Here is the clothes I have now:
    Attachment 46973
    That's all I have, you don't have to donate, i'm just tired of being called a new person, and I am kind of in need of items, not to be greedy. The item could be nything, i'm looking for decent vaultberry. Please no mean posts please. Either PM or VM me.
    Last edited by Aubss; 09-18-2012 at 07:33 PM.
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996

Mandatoad is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Help me out ? :)

Hi there Skyaubs,

I feel bad you've worked hard for a lot of items and now have to start again. It's not the same as someone starting off and, without trying, asking everyone for items.

I would like to donate Commoner & Toasty gloves, Commoner Dark Shouldered Midriff, & a Toasty Kung-fu Shirt. You may also have a White Zoot Suit if you would like =) Brown is easy to donate and easy to get. Contact me in game for them please

My friend Shadowbind feels bad as well and would like to donate some stuff also so add him to your friends' list when your in-game.

I hope you won't let this bother you too much because being upset only punishes yourself.

Stay cool =)
    Aubss likes this.
    IGN: Thanks | My Shop: Thanks Company

Join my Shoppers Group! Hosts Monthly Contests with Prizes

I'm so sorry you've lost what you've worked hard for. D:

Please see me in game

-Veiled Chameleon
    Aubss likes this.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

I'm sorry to hear your Accounts on fr got hacked and deleted especially when you work so hard for your items!
    I will be able to donate the following from my alt that I have put back:
    Brown Vest blouse, Grey blouse vest, black gloves, and grey strapped shoes, and 100k, this is not much but I would hope it would help you out my alt is Jordan Flare
    Aubss likes this.
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

Element is offline Pro Gamer

I'm so sorry to hear that you got hacked! I am saving my items for something but if I have anything left over after, I will donate.
    Aubss likes this.

Amanda Clouddale is offline Master Gamer

Aubss, add my character Arianna Clouddale in game. I'll see what I have to help you out tomorrow. Sorry to hear that someone did that to you.
    Aubss likes this.

Thank you Mira for my signature! Love it!
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Arshissblade/manda_zps9cc1bbdd.jpg

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

I'm pretty sure Boys Only clothing won't work for you, but I'm sorry to hear you were hacked, I am always paranoid about this happening to me.
    Toxic Seth and Aubss like this.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

I will donate to you:
    Sapphire Sunglasses, Sunrise White Stitched Gloves, Sandrift Blouse Vest, Mantis Clockwork Legs, And stonesurf Orange strapped flip flops, and 30k.
    It's always awful to hear that this happens to someone, especially when you've worked so hard for your items. If you need anything else, please ask, I have loads of things wasting away in my inventory. xD
    IGN: Meyline.
    Aubss likes this.
    hello

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

I'm so sorry to hear that My friend has had her account hacked then deleted 3 times. Then hacked 5 times, by one of her old "friends" x.x but shes back now and hasnt gotten hacked lastely. I hope you get everything back and some more stuff, i gave all my extra items to my friend. If i get anymore i will be sure to let you know, If you don't want to get hacked again i suggest changing your password every 3months or so. I hope you get everything back and the hacker stops. -Dawn
    Aubss likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Ali S is offline Amateur Gamer

Hey I am sorry this happened to you.I have some extra stuff on Mikayla Missmatched.Please add me and I will donate what I can. Alot of it is vaultberry extras.I may possibly also have some TCG clothes if you need them.If I can't connect with you today then I won't be back on until wednesday Sept.19th.
    Ali
    Aubss likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast