Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 Good stuuf for trade! (That's all I could think of for a title, okay?)

Okay, so I was looking through some of these posts and said to myself, "What a great idea!" so I went head and went through my stuff. Below, I'll have a list of what I have to trade, and the prices. I'll be on the day after FRI-day on server one at the Insider's rock, ready to trade at 1:00 P.M. (Pacific coast time.) I'll be over there trading until nobody comes. PLEASE PM OR VM ME IF YOU ARE COMING AND WHAT YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME IS. That really helps me out. Well, here's the list!

6 ninja's training swords of a thousand storms 85c each
    1 ninja's training sword of Dragonstrike 75c
    1 pair of kusa ninja tabi boots 37c
    4 kusa ninja armwraps 37c each
    2 light blue One-shoulder shirts 27c each
    1 hammer of the wheel 50c
    1 tough troller hat 75c
    1 turquoise tough troller shirt 75c
    5 novice wizard gloves 37c each
    1 wizards sparkle twig of glaciers 75c

Just some other things to say: When you VM or PM me, please include what you are buying. The prices are at the resale price. If someone says they will buy an item, I will take off the list as soon as possible.I'm selling my items to people on here because I want to give someone something rather than just selling it to the coin shop. Also, I don't know if all these items are tradable or not, I'm just testing my luck and hoping they're tradable. Well, someone bought everything on the list, so, uh, yeah.
    Enjoy your day!
    Last edited by Rosierulez; 01-30-2010 at 12:17 PM.

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Good stuuf for trade! (That's all I could think of for a title, okay?)

I'd like to buy everything on that list, including duplicates, for 3,000 coins. Ingame name: Chris Blazingsea
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Good stuuf for trade! (That's all I could think of for a title, okay?)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Blazingsea View Post
    I'd like to buy everything on that list, including duplicates, for 3,000 coins. Ingame name: Chris Blazingsea
    EvERYTHING!? Well, see you at one on server one!

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Rosierulez View Post
    EvERYTHING!? Well, see you at one on server one!
    ok thats about...........4 hours 40 minutes away. I might be a little late. Sorry if I am.

You on rosie?
    Last edited by Chris Blazingsea; 01-30-2010 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>