Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Market and Auction Rules - All Market Rules Updated 10/1/12

All Auctions and Trades are AT YOUR OWN RISK. FRI is NOT responsible for transactions that occur here.
    Those who do not follow the rules risk having their thread closed or removed by the staff at FreeRealmsInsider.com.

FREE MARKET RULES:

These rules apply to both market threads, and auctions, on the Free Market. If you are unsure on the impact of the rule, or need clarification on the language please contact a Staff Member before posting your thread.

1.) You may not claim an item without posting direct interest. This means you may not tell other users to stop bidding or expressing interest on the item via PM, VM, or on the thread itself.

2.) You may not bully, beg, blackmail, or otherwise talk someone into making you a better offer or taking your offer. This will not be tolerated. If you have been declined, try again later.

3.) Free Market threads are not chat threads.

4.) Price Checks should be done in the appropriate forum, and by creating your own thread.

5.) You may not sell or auction the same item on multiple threads.

6.) You may not offer, sell, or auction an item you do not have in hand. If you do not have a Station Cash Card IN HAND you may NOT sell it. If you do not have the coins you are bidding, do not OFFER them.

7.) You must list how many of each item you have in hand. If you are offering more than one Station Cash card you must list the specified amount available.

8.) All Codes must be UNUSED. Offering or selling a USED code is SCAMMING and may result in your removal from FRI or the Free Market.

9.) You may NOT sell coins for non-virtual currency (IE: Real Life Money). This is against the TOS of Free Realms. This includes Itunes Cards, paypal payments, visa/mastercard giftcards memberships, or currency, to other online games.

10.) All acceptable Forms of Payment are limited to: Free Realms Items, Free Realms Coins, Station Cash Cards, and PSN Cards. No other forms of payment will be allowed.

11.) MAKE AN OFFER THREADS are no longer allowed. All threads accepting competing bids must follow the Auction Rules listed below, or they will be removed without warning.

12.) Raffles are no longer allowed due to member abuse.

13.) Selling of your ACCOUNT or CHARACTER on Freerealmsinsider.com is NOT allowed.

14.) If you list an item, please ensure you have full intentions of selling it at the accepted price. This includes items that may not reach your intended sell-point. We strongly advise members put a reserve on auctions, or list an appropriate trade on market threads to help ensure a trade they are happy with.

AUCTION RULES:
    In addition to the rules listed above, all Auctions MUST have the following requirements met and may not be changed once posted:

A. A date and time when the Auction will be ending. If a bid is placed after the posed end time, the highest bid before the posted end time must be accepted.

B. A starting bid and the form of currency which will be accepted (Items, SC or Coins).

C. All bids must take place on the thread and be open for all members to see.

D. You may not post multiple auctions for the same item.

E. Auctions must take place on one website. Please do not post the same auction found on the FROF, Mystic Mayhem, or another fan site on FRI. This makes bidding very confusing.

F. It is suggested that all accounts specify a minimal bid incensement.

Both those selling and buying items are reminded that you must always be polite on FreeRealmsinsider.com and that we are a family friendly form. If you do not agree with a price, think someone is not trust worthy or have other concerns you are not required to bid or post on that thread. Please do not accuse someone of scamming via PM, VM, or on a thread.

As always, remember to report any posts that concern you for a staff member to review. This will allow the situation to be handled in the best way possible. There is to be NO arguing or bickering over who gets what. You are not to tell people off for not following the rules - but to report it.

Thanks!

FreeRealmsInsider.com Staff
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 10-01-2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: FULL UPDATE: This update involves clarifying the language of each rule, and separating auction rules for easy access.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: MUST READ: Auction Rules & Guidelines - Date/Time Guidelines Update 1/31/10

Date/time rule clarification added on 1/31/10.

Default Re: MUST READ: Auction Rules & Guidelines - Date/Time Guidelines Update 1/31/10

Rules have been updated. Please take a moment to review the above before continuing with your free market experience.

I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Default Re: MUST READ: Free Market and Auction Rules - All Market Rules Updated 5/19/11

The following additions have been made to the rules:

16.) Raffles are no longer allowed in the Free Market at this time. There is too much potential for abuse in this area.

17.) Account selling is NOT allowed on FreeRealmsInsider.com. You may, however, post a link to a Livegamer sale. Answering questions about the account is fine too. The sale of the account must not take place on FRI.

18.) NO Trade should offer or suggest the payment of real money in any form, be it through paypal or other means. If you wish to sell your items for real life money using Paypal for example please go to LiveGamer. This is not something that is allowed on FreeRealmsInsider.com and any thread advertising selling items or coins this way should be reported to the staff ASAP.

Default Re: MUST READ: Free Market and Auction Rules - All Market Rules Updated 5/19/11

Added clarification to rule 18 - please note this has not changed, simply clarifies to make sure everyone understands the rule in it's entirety. This rule now reads:

All forms of payment MUST be limited to Free Realms Items, Coins, or Station Cash. No other forms of payment will be allowed.

Default Re: Free Market and Auction Rules - All Market Rules Updated 10/1/12

Please note: The language for the rules have been updated and clarified. There have been NO changes to the rules above, the language has been improved once again to provide a better understanding for our members.

We have split the Free Market rules which impact ALL threads, and the Auction specific rules as well. Once again, these rules have not been altered the language has simply been clarified.