Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Earthdancer is offline Explorer

Default Fifty-two balloon weapons for either shades or milk carton gloves

Hiya peeps! I am forced to trade all fifty-two of my balloon weapon hoarded stash because my sister got a hold of my sport shades a couple of days ago and traded them for something i didn't feel was worth it...so i'm really hoping someone will be interested in what i have to offer for either a pair of shades or a pair of milk carton gloves.

I am offering a large amount of balloon weapons in a decent assortment of colors. I am not going to list all the colors in this post because i really don't know the technical free realms colors for everyone's understanding. However, I will do a break down as to how many weapons per job there are for a total of fifty-two.

12 balloon wands 11 balloon swords 10 balloon saws 8 balloon hammers 4 balloon bows and 7 balloon axes

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Fifty-two balloon weapons for either shades or milk carton gloves

Sounds like a marketing opportunity. Good luck in finding a buyer.

Also, you need to list the price of each weapon.

Leonthegreat is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    Sounds like a marketing opportunity. Good luck in finding a buyer.

Also, you need to list the price of each weapon.
    She said she was trading all of them for either Sports Shades or Milk Carton Gloves, that's a price I believe. lol
    IGN: Leon Dragonsoul

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL824B29CD37E3BF7D&feature=mh_lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Leonthegreat View Post
    She said she was trading all of them for either Sports Shades or Milk Carton Gloves, that's a price I believe. lol
    I meant for coins, if applicable.

i'm no expert and i'm sure it's arguable...but i'm pretty sure i have heard they are worth at least a base price of $25k each which totals 1.3 million for 52 of them

Leonthegreat is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    I meant for coins, if applicable.
    Ah, ok. lol..

Earthdancer: Good luck!
    IGN: Leon Dragonsoul

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL824B29CD37E3BF7D&feature=mh_lolz

LOL but some people buy them for $50, $75 or even $100k each. But yeah, i'm hoping someone will take my offer for shades or milk gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthdancer View Post
    LOL but some people buy them for $50, $75 or even $100k each. But yeah, i'm hoping someone will take my offer for shades or milk gloves.
    I'm not sure for Sport Shades or Milk Gloves. Rumoring had it on my end that Milk Gloves are with about 2 mil (Maybe 3. It's been a while since I've been overhearing market rumors...), and Sport Shades being about 5-6 mil. (Possibly less. Read last annotation.)

ok thread closed

Quote Originally Posted by Earthdancer View Post
    ok thread closed
    I think you're overreacting a little.

Remember: You can still sell these weapons for money, and in turn get the VRs you want. There isn't just "One way" for anything, markets have limitless ways to get any item in the game. Remember this.

Also, you cannot close your own thread. It's the Administrators' job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast