Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elura is offline Master Gamer

Default Crafting recipes (SSV) - Shop closed due to lack of interest

~Halle's Crafts~

Shop closed due to lack of interest. If anyone wants any of these recipes crafted, they can send me a pm here on Insider's and I'll get back to them as soon as I can.

I can craft the following recipes:
    (click image for full size)

30cr5le.jpg
    (If you are not able to view the image, all recipes are again listed in the below chart, along with items required to craft each item.)

I can also craft all motorsmith recipes

***SPECIAL NOTE***
    I will craft all items (for recipes I have), including Motorsmith recipes free of charge, as long as you supply the looted items. This is a temporary offer, until I max out blacksmithing.

Harvesting of materials takes time and effort, so if you want these quickly, you will need to provide your own supplies.

I am willing to supply the materials myself, for a fee, of course. I will supply the items from the crafting vendor (to be passed along to you for the same price I paid).

I will supply the ore, at a very nominal cost to you (Per unit 10c copper, 20c tin, 30c iron, 40c silver, 50c gold). I will sell the ore to you as well, at the same price.

There will be a cost of 500c for each Sunstone I provide.

For looted items, there will be a cost of 700c per unit (so if it takes ten biker badges, that would be a cost of 7000c for the badges). This is to cover my labor costs for farming these items. I will not be farming looted items to sell, but rather for use in items I will be crafting. Sorry, but farming these items takes too long. I am trying to level my blacksmithing skills, which is one of the reasons why I set this thread up in the first place. The other reason is to make these items available to those who do not have the skills or the recipes or don't want to take the time to make them for themselves.

Note: I cannot guarantee a specific color on any colored item as the color is random.

The amount of time for me to craft these items will be dependent upon how much time I can spend in the game on any particular day, but I will try to fulfill orders on the day in which they are recieved, or the next day, if that's not possible. Bulk orders may take longer to process.

(I will be crafting these on my ninja alt, Halle Strongrock. My main's IGN is Elura Elurae)

Note: Of the items I have crafted so far, the only one that does not require membership is the Dust Storm Flair Shard. Please keep this in mind when placing your orders. I will post here, as I craft the items, if any others do not require membership.

So here is a breakdown of my prices per unit crafted (if I supply materials):

Here are what the two statues, the two flair shards, the drakeling pet, and the Robgoblin Archway look like:
    (Click on the images for full size versions)
    1om93k.pnge6y6bd.png33c181x.png104qlx4.png2u9lai9.pngfkv9rl.png
    Orders to be processed:

ally2k - Power Crystal Flair Shard (ign?) (ready for delivery)
    Jenny7 - Power Crystal Flair Shard (ign?)(ready for delivery)

Last edited by Elura; 09-28-2012 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Closing shop

Difference is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Crafting recipes (SSV)

I'll take 3 Dust Storm Flair Shards, please. I don't have the materials, so I'll have to pay in coins. My total is 15,390c ^^
    { IGN } Meeshkabob

Don't stress over what could've been, chances are if it should've been, it would've been.

Jduensing is offline Amateur Gamer

i have decided that i want to craft my own, but i am too low of a miner to mine gold. can i just buy that?

I'll get right on that for you, Difference! Thanks for your order.

Jduensing, not a problem. I'm in game now on Elura Elurae, if you're ready to trade. Otherwise, I'm popping over to Halle to get that order ready for Difference. The gold is on Elura right now as Halle can't mine gold yet. I need to know your ign, because if you just throw a friend invite at me and I don't know who you are, I'm likely to decline it. Let me know how many units of gold you need as well. It's already smelted into bars.

Default Re: Crafting recipes (SSV) - added three more recipes

Added three new recipes to the list.

Meeshkabob, let me know when is good to meet up. Your shards are ready!

Same for you, Jduensing, if you still want those gold bars.

Difference is offline Master Gamer

Alright, thanks! Could I also get a Power Crystal Flair Shard? My new total will be 43,790c. ^^
    { IGN } Meeshkabob

Don't stress over what could've been, chances are if it should've been, it would've been.

Sure, but I need to farm for the Shiny's. I'll get that made for you soon as I get those farmed up.

Edit: Actually, I could give you the one I already crafted, and just farm up the shiny's again. When you are ign and ready to trade, just add Halle Strongrock and send me a tell. I should be around a while.
    Last edited by Elura; 09-22-2012 at 06:53 AM.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Firework and Drake pet plus 30 biker badges for 21,000?

I mean Firework + Drake + 30 badges (21k). Awesome shop!

Sure, AangXD, but I need to farm up the loot drops first. I have some of the badges already, but not many. I'll get to work on this right away. Thank you! (What's your ign, please?)

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Elura View Post
    Sure, AangXD, but I need to farm up the loot drops first. I have some of the badges already, but not many. I'll get to work on this right away. Thank you! (What's your ign, please?)
    Actually, I was told the firework is not permanent? If it's not then please cancel and add an extra 30 badges.
    60 badges for 42,000 i'll pay =50,000 + 30,100 = 80,100

IGN Aang Darkway

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast