Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    10Fingerz is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Selling more Facebook Codes!

ALL/Joe,

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ATTEMPT TO ACTIVATE A FACE BOOK CODE AND YOU ALREADY HAVE THE ITEM THE CODE IS RENDERED USELESS!!!!

Anuraag, purchased 20 codes from me and attempted to activate all twenty, he got four items he didnt already have, and the other 16 he already had the item. He attempted to sell the remaining codes to other players and now they all report as "already activated". I tested this with my remaining codes, and its true, by ATTEMPTING to redeem the code, it renders the code useless. I opened a ticket and SOE confirmed.

So, the way these codes work, if you have never redeemed a facebook code, then you have nothing to worry about, you will get one of the 24 random items. If you have redeemed one facebook code there is a 5% chance (actually its 4.17% as there are 24 Codes) the next code you redeem will be the same item you already redeemed and be rendered USELESS. If you have redeemed two codes, there is a 9% chance the code is for an item you already have and is rendered useless, if you have redeemed three codes there is a 13% chance the next one you redeem is useless, and so forth...

Joe, since you were able to redeem 2 codes out of 4, i will not be issuing you a refund. I think 75,000 Coins is very reasonable for a small wilds, the drill, and the SC item that came with the housing pack. I did not know that be attempting to redeem them they were rendered useless (as this is NOT how it worked prior to them deactivating the face book app), and I did state in the auction "No Refunds". I hope thats acceptable, as I could have sold them to other people that hadn't redeemed any codes...

I will be giving half of Anuraag's coins back, just to be fair, since he bought 20 codes, and I thought as well as we all did that you could resell them...

Dorian Silvervale & Baron Von Boomer

Her Majesty's Secret Service

WarmanJoe is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Selling more Facebook Codes!

Yes, ok. I did notice that yesterday, after selling all of my codes, since half of them didn't work even though they had not give the item before. I'm sure that back when the FB app was still up, codes from repeats were not rendered invalid, so they must have changed that.

I must, however, close this, as the only two codes I have left are the ones I got from Dorian, meaning they won't work. Sorry for the inconvenience~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123