Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Jake_The_Shinx is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Shadow Kevin's Shop, Now Includes Elite, Max Miner,Feral Fire, Other Rare, Colored Max Gear and Newly Updated With VR's

Can i get this for 35k?
    Yellow Feral Fire Legs
    Shaows, Amber Fiestymask
    X-box Live: EP1K Shaowz
    Sprite editor

ShadowKevin is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Shadow Kevin's Shop, Now Includes Elite, Max Miner,Feral Fire, Other Rare, Colored Max Gear and Newly Updated With VR's

Thanks for the trades Mark and Robert, and just updated Shop...
    Proud Officer of Renegade
    IGN - Shadow Kevin

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

How much for the Alligator Head?
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Do you have any VR's, if not could you make a offer?
    IGN - Shadow Kevin

Bump.......
    IGN - Shadow Kevin

Default Re: Shadow Kevin's Shop, Now Includes Elite, Max Miner,Feral Fire, Other Rare, Colored Max Gear and Newly Updated With Skater Shirt, Wolf Shirt and More!

Thanks for the trade Snugo.
    IGN - Shadow Kevin

Default Re: Shadow Kevin's Shop, Now Includes Elite, Max Miner,Feral Fire, Other Rare, Colored Max Gear and Newly Updated With Skater Shirt, Wolf Shirt and More!

How much for the Shattered Past Booster Pack? 100k? I can go a little higher if you like...
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Just sold Booster Pack for a Card Shark Hat I am in the works of updating shop right now sorry.
    But Gator Hat is still up for sale if you want it, so again what VR's do you have for trade and if none how many coins would you offer?
    IGN - Shadow Kevin

Oh...you sold both of them? Bummer...

Um...how about the Wolf Shirt? How much would you like for that? If you still have it, I mean...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast