Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Title: Closed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    855

    Default Closed

    *title says all my friend*
    Looking for 900k-1m
    IGN: Arie Flamingheart

  2. #2
    Sunzia's Avatar
    Sunzia is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,394

    Default Re: Black beret for sale :)

    Correction: Awesome Friend

    good luck miss I will throw this chicken pot pie at you soon
    Thanks for the memories!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    855

    Default Re: Black beret for sale :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunzia View Post
    Correction: Awesome Friend

    good luck miss I will throw this chicken pot pie at you soon
    YEAH you gotta friend me back ._.
    IGN: Arie Flamingheart

  4. #4
    Egg Zachly is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Black beret for sale :)

    I'd buy the beret but SOE idiotically replace the farming wheels so my main method of money making is going to be delayed for a month and I don't really think you want to put that item on hold for an entire month so... sorry. But hey if it doesn't sell by then I will probably still be interested.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    855

    Default Re: Black beret for sale :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    I'd buy the beret but SOE idiotically replace the farming wheels so my main method of money making is going to be delayed for a month and I don't really think you want to put that item on hold for an entire month so... sorry. But hey if it doesn't sell by then I will probably still be interested.
    WOAH Soe changed the wheels
    IGN: Arie Flamingheart

  6. #6
    Egg Zachly is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Black beret for sale :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielle Ringsong View Post
    WOAH Soe changed the wheels
    Yeah girl, where you been? LoL. All rewards have been replaced with "toys" for this month.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    855

    Default Re: Black beret for sale :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Yeah girl, where you been? LoL. All rewards have been replaced with "toys" for this month.
    Even farming
    IGN: Arie Flamingheart

  8. #8
    Egg Zachly is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Black beret for sale :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielle Ringsong View Post
    Even farming
    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    I'd buy the beret but SOE idiotically replace the farming wheels so my main method of money making is going to be delayed for a month and I don't really think you want to put that item on hold for an entire month so... sorry.
    Yes. Already mentioned this. Power hour is basically rendered useless this entire month.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    855

    Default Re: Black beret for sale :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Yes. Already mentioned this. Power hour is basically rendered useless this entire month.
    Oh Yay. Glad i sold my vaults to get one mill coins xD Sorry I just didnt read it well... We are getting off topic now xD Thanks for trying
    IGN: Arie Flamingheart

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •