Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: CLOSED!

10Fingerz is offline Master Gamer

Default CLOSED!

I have 20+ UNUSED / UNACTIVATED Facebook codes for sale.

I am asking 35,000 each, or you can buy 10 for 300,000 Coins!

THESE ARE GUARANTEED TO BE UNACTIVATED! These codes work the same as any other code you redeem, but are random, in other words you don't know what you get until you redeem them. For a list of what you can get please see below.

Note! I have yet to get Dumpling (Hippo) Pet or Comic Code #11 - Floral Shard so if these are the only ones your missing, I can guarantee you that these codes do not include these two items.

I am willing to trade, but ONLY for codes from people who can show me they have the Dumpling (Hippo) Pet or Comic Code #11 - Floral Shard (as these are the only two we're missing).

I will NOT replace codes that when trying to redeem state you "already have this item" (or something to that affect) - UPDATE! With the latest fix, if you already have the item, the error might show "Undefined" (Thanks for letting me know, Keith!), I will, of course, replace any that state "this code has already been used", but since I know for a fact that none of these have already been redeemed this is a moot point.

Here is the list of the random prizes you can get when redeeming these codes (Keep in mind you can only get one of each of these, if you try to redeem a code for an item you already have, you will not get a second, but you can always sell the code to someone else, as it will not be used up unless you actually get something);

Housing Pack #1: Small Wilds, Jack in the Box, Sink, Bathtub, Shower
    Housing Pack #2: Small Wilds, Train Set, Table Lamp, Small Bed, Wooden Dresser
    Housing Pack #3: Small Wilds, Shrinking Head Cauldron, Outdoor bench, Standard Picnic Table, Outdoor Chair
    Housing Pack #4: Small Wilds, Stereo, love seat, bookcase, sylvan floor lamp.
    Housing Pack #5: Small Wilds, Automatic Head Size Augmenter, Sylvan Small Bed, Room Divider, Wood Armoire
    Housing Pack #6: Small Wilds, Natural Wood Flooring, barrel, Chest, crate
    Housing Pack #7: Small Wilds, Dragonscale Roofing Shingles, Large & Small potted plant, Sylvan Fountain
    Housing Pack #8: Small Wilds, Butterfly Wallpaper, wall sink, Microwave, refridgerator
    Housing Pack #9: Small Wilds,
    Housing Pack #10: Small Wilds, Blue Stucco, Sylvan Long Rug, Swirly Coffee Table, Sylvan Loveseat

Pet - Dumpling (Hippo) - SEE NOTE ABOVE! You will not, again not, get this with my codes!
    Pet - Rascal (Dog)
    Pet - Hedwig (Owl)
    Pet - Zax (T-rex)

Comic Code #9 - Spelunker's Shard
    Comic Code #11 - Floral Shard - SEE NOTE ABOVE! You will not, again not, get this with my codes!

Weapon - Elemental Procedure (Medic)
    Weapon - Storm Breaker (Ninja)
    Weapon - Rainbow Coil Cutter (Ninja)
    Weapon - Exploding Hammer (Brawler)
    Weapon - Molten Bow (Archer)
    Weapon - Branding Iron (Blacksmith)
    Weapon - Electric Knife (Chef)
    Weapon - Jackhammer (Miner)
    Weapon - Angro's Vanquisher (Warrior)
    Last edited by 10Fingerz; 12-02-2010 at 07:40 PM.

Dorian Silvervale & Baron Von Boomer

Her Majesty's Secret Service

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Selling Facebook Codes! You could get a Small Wilds House, a new Pet, a Shard, or a Weapon!

I'd like 10 for 200k.

WarmanJoe is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Selling Facebook Codes! You could get a Small Wilds House, a New Pet, Shard, or Weapon!

I'll try my luck buying as many as I can. I'll post again after I check how many coins I have in all my characters.

Default Re: Selling Facebook Codes! You could get a Small Wilds House, a New Pet, Shard, or Weapon!

Thanks for the Trade, Keith! And thanks again for letting me know about the "undefined" error, you are a good man!

Joe, just let me know!

Thanks for the trade Joe! I'm glad you were able to redeem two out of three!

Jake_The_Shinx is offline Master Gamer

I'll buy 10 to for 200k.
    Shaows, Amber Fiestymask
    X-box Live: EP1K Shaowz
    Sprite editor

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

I will buy all ones left.

Sure, are you going to be on soon...

I'm on-line now for another 10 minutes.

I thought you are unable to redeem them anymore . . . I tried it and it says "undefined".

Grimmy,

They changed the error code because too many people were locking their accounts and unable to redeem.

"Undefined" means already redeemed that item. Keith and i tested it today, out of four codes he got two "undefined" and two items (a housing pack and a jack hammer).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast