Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Title: Closed

Mortiferous is offline Explorer

Default Re: Buying 1 Return to Sender TCG card offering 900k plus 1 Explosive Arrows E card.

awesome, you hare siobhan emeraldcastle in game?

Default Re: Buying 1 Return to Sender TCG card offering 900k plus 1 Explosive Arrows E card.

indeed I am =)
    I propose you set up a trade for our cards and I'll meet you for the coins? I've trade with a fair amount of ppl here so you can trust me implicitly
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

sure we can do that want to meet in trade card section in a few minutes? i am just finising up a game

will you be around in about half an hour? I have to run out real quick to pick up a friend and will be back in 30 min. (which I'll find out when I come back since I gotta go now =p)

oh wait nm i see what you mean, okay i can set up a trade for arrows for return, and meet you for coins, will do that now

I will set up the trade, add me as a friend when your around and Ill trade you the coin

okay trade is posted, I will be back online at start of next tourney, and trade you the coins if your around by then

I'm back, I'll be around about 10 min. before next tourney? As soon as we trade the coins I'll go hit your trade in tcg ok?
    I'm actually going back in game right now too so I'll see if you're there =)

Sand Smuggler is offline Banned

aww man i had one but it was locked

yup that sounds good, heading in now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast