Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Title: CLOSED

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default CLOSED

CLOSED.........
    Last edited by TechDeck14; 11-26-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Default Re: *NEW* *Lower Prices* (New Keys, Max Level Gear, Colored Level Gear, Rare armor, Magenta Colored Rare Armor, Man-Eating Plant Mask, Ceremonial Shadowblade, Pug Whistle, Rare Cards, Take a look!) TechDeck's Store of Amazing Deals! (10/24/10)

Bump......

Default Re: *NEW* *Lower Prices* (New Keys, Max Level Gear, Colored Level Gear, Rare armor, Magenta Colored Rare Armor, Purple Frog Mask, Ceremonial Shadowblade, Pug Whistle, Rare Cards, Take a look!) TechDeck's Store of Amazing Deals! (10/24/10)

**Updated**

kumiko009 is offline Explorer

Default Re: *NEW* *Lower Prices* (New Keys, Max Level Gear, Colored Level Gear, Rare armor, Magenta Colored Rare Armor, Purple Frog Mask, Ceremonial Shadowblade, Pug Whistle, Rare Cards, Take a look!) TechDeck's Store of Amazing Deals! (10/24/10)

i need Ceremonial Shadowblade and Safety Deposit Key , Mansion Key and Arrow-Thru-The-Head Hat plz

The Ceremonial Shadowblade is 400k or 4 booster packs, the hat is 100k, and the keys are 1k each.
    Last edited by TechDeck14; 10-24-2010 at 10:26 PM.

Sellenia Fireblood is offline Amateur Gamer

i totally want the arrow-thru-the-head hat, but i have no idea what it's worth, so i'll start at 5,000. I also don't know what the pug whistle or morphing bones are, but they sound interesting so i'll start at 10,000 for both of those. if you reply, can you tell me what they are? thx.

The Arrow-Thru-The-Head Hat is already being sold to kumiko and the rest are buy now items.

The Pug Whistle is a dog that looks like a pug which is 200k
    The Morphing Dog Bone is a bone that changes the appearance of your dog temporarily and it costs 20k.
    Last edited by TechDeck14; 10-24-2010 at 09:27 PM.

i will take the arrow thru the head 1k is ok?

The Arrow-Thru-The-Head Hat is 100k.
    Last edited by TechDeck14; 10-24-2010 at 10:27 PM.

my person in free realms is kimiko1 kittyheart add me and i will give 1k

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast