Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

tmorningstar is offline Pro Gamer

Default Buying Twilight Greaser Jacket

The twilight (SC purple) Greaser jacket is the last piece I need for my twilight sets. I offer 30k for one. I don't know if that's enough. It's what I've seen some people buying and selling them for. Let me know if you are willing to trade or if you'd like a different price. Thanks!!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Buying Twilight Greaser Jacket

I dunno what they are worth but I had a purple greaser jacket and someone offered 70k for it so I sold it. o-o

Good luck!

(OFF TOPIC: Yay 333 posts! D 3 is my favorite number, sooo...)

:O 70k?!?!?! I don't know about all that...lol. I will give it some time. If I have to, I'll go that high, but not yet. I'm doing good at getting white gear, so maybe purple will eventually show up.

Thanks!! And congrats on 333!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Bump! Still looking to buy the jacket. I also have a white greaser jacket I could trade for it.