Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,669

    Default Buying a T-Shirt

    NOW
    CLOSED
    Last edited by Sarah Noblemind; 05-11-2010 at 09:41 PM.


  2. #2
    RandomPlayer's Avatar
    RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23,218

    Default Re: Buying a T-Shirt

    I have every one of those. I'm logging in now if you can log in quickly for the trade.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

  3. #3
    Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,669

    Default Re: Buying a T-Shirt

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    I have every one of those. I'm logging in now if you can log in quickly for the trade.
    Thx! How much do you want for them?


  4. #4
    RandomPlayer's Avatar
    RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23,218

    Default Re: Buying a T-Shirt

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    How much do you want for them?
    You need not concern yourself with such trivial details.

    Note to self: Everything except Free Realms and Briarwood.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

  5. #5
    Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,669

    Default Re: Buying a T-Shirt

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    You need not concern yourself with such trivial details.

    Note to self: Everything except Free Realms and Briarwood.
    Oh okay. I'll just find Briarwood, and I didn't really want the FR one anyway. ^^


  6. #6
    RandomPlayer's Avatar
    RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23,218

    Default Re: Buying a T-Shirt

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    Oh okay. I'll just find Briarwood, and I didn't really want the FR one anyway. ^^
    Those are actually the only ones not on your list. It's easier for me to remember what you don't need rather than what you do need. If you wanted those, too, I have plenty.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

  7. #7
    Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,669

    Default Re: Buying a T-Shirt

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Those are actually the only ones not on your list. It's easier for me to remember what you don't need rather than what you do need. If you wanted those, too, I have plenty.
    Oh, I thought I put Briarwood on there! *slaps self in face* srry, off topic. ^^;


  8. #8
    Theninjadude47's Avatar
    Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    806

    Default Re: Buying a T-Shirt

    I have 7 of them! I can sell all of them. And some extras
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus

  9. #9
    RandomPlayer's Avatar
    RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23,218

    Default Re: Buying a T-Shirt

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    Oh, I thought I put Briarwood on there! *slaps self in face* srry, off topic. ^^;
    Oh, you do need Briarwood? lol, alrighty. I'll be back online in about ten minutes.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •