Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    animemanqk is offline Explorer

Default Buying SC *O* ~

I’m currently looking for 1000SC~ 1500SC .. Yapso here’s my offer:

600,000coins
    PetTrainer Apron (purple)
    PetTrainer Pants (blue)
    Pettrainer cap (red) IGN: Sakura Uchiha2
    Last edited by animemanqk; 10-02-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Loopylady11 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Buying SC *O* ~

I'll do the $10 card (1000 SC)if you're still interested. They dont sell $5 cards (500 SC) by my house so if you want $20 (2000SC) I can do that, but I would like a tiny bit more to go with it! Let me know if this works for you.

Ah yes afc ^3^ I can add as well ~ I have some armor and stuff but idk how much they are worth, i keep getting trolled by others TAT

ARMOR

Chunin Ninja wristguards (purple)
    Chunin Ninja Gi (blue)
    Stalking Partner Gi (orange,lighter brown,darker brown)
    Stalking Partner Hakama (brown,twilight)
    Flying Dragon Hakama (orange,magenta)
    Fighting Tiger Tabi Boots (green,darkred/magonany)
    Fighting Dragon Tabi Boots (yellow, darkerpurple.) ~ i have more if interested >//<

You wouldnt happen to have a brown chief mid would you? I'm looking for one to finish up a set.. If not that's perfectly fine. Also would it be possible to get Freestyle clothing instead of armor? I have most of the sets already completed and the gear is harder to move around than Freestyle. Only one or two quality pieces would be needed to make this offer work. Let me know if this sounds good to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Loopylady11 View Post
    You wouldnt happen to have a brown chief mid would you? I'm looking for one to finish up a set.. If not that's perfectly fine. Also would it be possible to get Freestyle clothing instead of armor? I have most of the sets already completed and the gear is harder to move around than Freestyle. Only one or two quality pieces would be needed to make this offer work. Let me know if this sounds good to you!
    yeah ^^ sorry for the slow respond yesterday i was kinda sick so i couldnt answer, i will see what i have left and notify you >3<

What i think thats left from my valuble* items are really lame so thats what i have: Cowboy hat (red), Sunglasses (green) , Ruffled blouse (twillight), a few stiched capris which i got from vault [but kinda need them but if ur interested i will ad them lolz xD/ lightbrown or dark green), owh and i have a orange kerch. midiriff ->idk if its worth something tho xD [So ya tell me if u liked anything xD].. Yeah im pretty poor on good quality items >: I was stupid enough to trade 900k worth of items for valt. berrys =3=........ so yeah >//< ~ owh well i dont have the brown chief mid >//<
    Last edited by animemanqk; 10-04-2013 at 03:31 AM.

Whatever you see fit certainly works for me! I would love to walk away with the kerchief if that's alright with you? Will you be online later today? I have your SC ready to roll whenever you are ready to trade!

Im here xDD Yup thats okay ^3^ Then shall we meet in the game xDD *Eh may i add your IGN xD ? Mine is : Sakura Uchiha2
    Last edited by animemanqk; 10-04-2013 at 10:53 AM.

Yes - feel free to add me, I am fairly certain I took the block off last night so it should go through. I will be on sometime in the next couple of hours (sorry I need to get to a computer, mobile devices just do not cut it for SOE). Will you still be available then, or do you want to do it later in the evening? If you could give me a rough estimate of what time you want to meet I can be there!

See you soon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast