WHITE=NEED
    RED=HAVE

- going home
    - superb strategy
    - impenetrable defence (thanks Margo)
    - perfect timing
    - flawless precision

ign: Spavvvvn
    Last edited by darkxmn; 04-26-2011 at 01:03 AM.
    New Siggy Coming Soon...
    <Optiic Predator>

Margo Gale is offline Explorer

Default Re: Buying "mission accomplished" collection

I have Impenetrable Defense for sure, I'll keep looking for others.
    Level 20 Adventurer, Archer, Brawler, Chef, Medic, Ninja, Warrior and Wizard.
    IGN: Rhymer Rollo
    Got unwanted Birthday Gifts? Send'em my way. I'm collecting.

darkxmn is offline Amateur Gamer

once again ill buy it [:
    New Siggy Coming Soon...
    <Optiic Predator>

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

You can't buy "Mission Accomplished" It is actually given to you when you complete all the bug collections. So pay attention to which bugs you already have and which ones you need... and mention any bugs you need for any collection.. I have a lot I'd be willing to just give cuz I have no use for them. But that's the only way you can get "Mission Accomplished"
    Playing DCUO now

darkxmn is offline Amateur Gamer

Grim... i strongly dissagree... Margo gave me a "mission accomplished" collection piece yesterday so if youd like to sell me them my ign: Spavvvvn, trust me it works (dont believe me? ask margo)
    New Siggy Coming Soon...
    <Optiic Predator>

merrione is offline Amateur Gamer

the ONLY one you cant get is the "going home" all the others are found in rare leaf piles, the catch is you have to complete a LOT of bug collections to complete the collection that gives you the "going home"
    I heard that to get it you have to complete ALL the insect collection and I think they were right because I have almost all of them complete and still need it. I have extras of all the others if u need them Just give me a shout in game IGN is REX Kingmaker

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by darkxmn View Post
    Grim... i strongly dissagree... Margo gave me a "mission accomplished" collection piece yesterday so if youd like to sell me them my ign: Spavvvvn, trust me it works (dont believe me? ask margo)
    You can buy most pieces to that collection.. I should have been more specific but in reference to how you have it worded... You cannot buy the whole collection. The last piece you get is given to you and can't be bought. You get that piece ( 'Going Home' ) by completing all of the the bug collections and that is the only way you will complete the 'Mission Accomplished' collection.. It's a cascading one and without that piece you won't have the 'Mission Accomplished' collection completed. Pay attention to the bugs you have... all your Angry, Striped, Spotted and Solid Ants, Caterpillars, Centipedes, Spiders.. All the Fireflies and I think the butterflies went with it too... don't remember for sure though but each of those bug collections start and complete other types of bug collection about four I think, 'Espionage', 'Reinforcements Have Arrived', 'Air Support' and Ground Support' Then you are awarded the 'Going Home' piece... Which again.. can't be bought.
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 04-28-2011 at 09:02 PM.
    Playing DCUO now

Jaclyn Goldenvale is offline Amateur Gamer

I usually have extras on bugs and items like flawless precision, superb strategy, etc. When the game is on, keep trying me on same IGN (I usually reject the first couple tries at friend requests because I'm tired of fly-by friendings, peeps friending me and running off). BTW, my collector friends charge 1,000 coin per collection item, so I'll take 500, but anything less isn't really worth the effort of finding it again.
    No one knows the realm like the key hunters