Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    VannahB.'s Avatar
    VannahB. is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    308

    Icon4 Buying Guys Clothing!

    So hey yall! Zan here yet again ;3

    I am really in need of some guys clothing for my alt character on fr.
    I mostly need vault berry shirts and shoes.
    I'll take any colors that you can give me :D
    I can give coins or old school.
    Hopefully I can get some :D

    Thanks yall!

    Ign: Rüki (alt code is: alt 0252)

  2. #2
    Aubss's Avatar
    Aubss is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,977

    Default Re: Buying Guys Clothing!

    Edit~ I only have a old purple baseball cap, a forest green baseball cap, a yellow plaid cap, and some other items. I don't think your interested though.
    Last edited by Aubss; 09-08-2012 at 09:42 PM.
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996

  3. #3
    VannahB.'s Avatar
    VannahB. is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: Buying Guys Clothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubss View Post
    Edit~ I only have a old purple baseball cap, a forest green baseball cap, a yellow plaid cap, and some other items. I don't think your interested though.
    what are the other items? ;3

  4. #4
    Aubss's Avatar
    Aubss is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,977

    Default Re: Buying Guys Clothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by VannahB. View Post
    what are the other items? ;3
    Here they are:

    aqua orange strapped flip flops
    tan orange strapped flip flops
    alienware tshirt
    sc aqua robgoblin tshirt
    sc purple robgoblin tshirt
    sanc bday shirt
    merryvale bday shirt
    aqua striped tshirt
    white striped tshirt
    sc purple striped tshirt
    dark blue heart shirt
    sc purple heart shirt
    light yellow heart shirt
    dark brown heart shirt
    pitch black small stitched pants
    sc yellow tight sneakers
    cs purple mom tshirt
    sc yellow kung fu shirt
    mantis dancing monkey crowl
    and the other items I listed. I sold all my guy vaults & vaultberry for coins xP
    Last edited by Aubss; 09-08-2012 at 09:52 PM.
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996

  5. #5
    VannahB.'s Avatar
    VannahB. is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: Buying Guys Clothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubss View Post
    Here they are:

    aqua orange strapped flip flops
    tan orange strapped flip flops
    alienware tshirt
    sc aqua robgoblin tshirt
    sc purple robgoblin tshirt
    sanc bday shirt
    merryvale bday shirt
    aqua striped tshirt
    white striped tshirt
    sc purple striped tshirt
    dark blue heart shirt
    sc purple heart shirt
    light yellow heart shirt
    dark brown heart shirt
    pitch black small stitched pants
    sc yellow tight sneakers
    cs purple mom tshirt
    sc yellow kung fu shirt
    mantis dancing monkey crowl
    and the other items I listed. I sold all my guy vaults & vaultberry for coins xP
    ohh LOL thats too bad :/
    What would you take for the kung fu shirt and tight sneakers?

    Ign for Shop: Zanova, Main Character: Zan Zan, Guy Alt: Rüki
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackWin...7?feature=mhee (My Youtube ;3)

  6. #6
    Aubss's Avatar
    Aubss is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,977

    Default Re: Buying Guys Clothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by VannahB. View Post
    ohh LOL thats too bad :/
    What would you take for the kung fu shirt and tight sneakers?
    Idk and I fail at having guys clothes
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996

  7. #7
    xAuroraSweetskaterx's Avatar
    xAuroraSweetskaterx is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,998

    Default Re: Buying Guys Clothing!

    I have a vault Red One Stripe Shirt from my brother x]

    420

  8. #8
    VannahB.'s Avatar
    VannahB. is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: Buying Guys Clothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by xAuroraSweetskaterx View Post
    I have a vault Red One Stripe Shirt from my brother x]
    I don't know what to offer for that xD

  9. #9
    VannahB.'s Avatar
    VannahB. is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: Buying Guys Clothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubss View Post
    Idk and I fail at having guys clothes
    uhmm what about 25k for the kung fu shirt and 15k for the tight sneakers?

  10. #10
    xAuroraSweetskaterx's Avatar
    xAuroraSweetskaterx is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,998

    Default Re: Buying Guys Clothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by VannahB. View Post
    I don't know what to offer for that xD
    Does 1.6-2M Sound good to you??

    420

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •