Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Loopylady11 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon4 Buying Gear for SC/Coins

So after spending too much time running the fort, I decided to just buy the pieces I need to finish my sets up..

The pieces I need are as follows:

Amythest (CS Pink) Stopping Power Medic Jacket x1
    Bubblegum (SC Pink) Stopping Power Medic Jacket x1
    Bubblegum (SC Pink) Arcane Master Wizard Robe x1
    Bubblegum (SC Pink) Arcane Master Wizard Gloves x1
    Bubblegum (SC Pink) Archmagus Wizard Trainers (girls only please) x1

Then there are a few Freestyle clothing items I am also looking to acquire, and they are:

Bubblegum (SC Pink) Orange Kerchief Midriff x1*
    Stormcloud (SC Black/Dark Grey) Orange Kerchief Midriff x1*

And finally the oddly hard to find old school piece is: (I only want one of these, not both please!)

Rosepetal (Old School Magenta) Intrepid Protector Warrior Trousers
    OR
    Rosepetal (Old School Magenta) Heroic Champion Warrior Trousers

Okay, that is a lot of stuff again. This always seems to happen. How I wish to pay for all these lovelies:

The Max Gear in a COIN SHOP COLOR: coins unfortunately. I can offer somewhere in the 35k-40k range for it. I also have a full set of CS Teal archer gear that can be traded piece by piece, or some girls only common vaults.*

The Max Gear in a STATION CASH COLOR: coins again. These are more in the 45k-50k range, however. I also have a full set of CS Teal archer gear that can be traded piece by piece, or some girls only common vaults.*

The Freestyle stuff: I realize these colors are hard to come by and all that jazz but I have a Cloverleaf (SC Green) and an Amethyst (CS Pink) that I would be willing to trade with more coins for them. I also have a beret in Blizzard (CS Blue) if that sweetens the deal. If you would prefer coins that is also always an option! I also have a full set of CS Teal archer gear that can be traded piece by piece, or some girls only common vaults.*

For the Old School Warrior trousers: Mostly SC For these - PM me and we can work something out. I have a few vaults that I would be willing to part with (Girls only, sorry gents) and one piece of old school up for trade at the moment. As with all the others, I can easily pay in coins as well.

For EVERYTHING on my list $25- $35 worth of SC (2500-3500 SC), OR for everything minus the old school $10 worth of SC (1000 SC). You understand my desire to have the seller going first because of the real money factor, but if you are a trusted trader I do not mind going first.

*With the common vaults, that is for everything on my list minus the Warrior leggings. Not one piece of common vault for one piece of gear.

If my prices are low, feel free to PM me to let me know. If my prices are high, well then get help me acquire these items and make a profit off of it. Thanks for reading another impossibly long post,

-Olli
    Last edited by Loopylady11; 11-11-2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Edited offer

Gummybearzrawr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Buying Gear for SC/Coins

Good luck!

IGN~Gummy
    ├čear

Loopylady11 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Buying Gear for SC/Coins

Thanks girl!