Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    rolandspore is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    295

    Default Buying Elite Black warrior suit for 2000 SC

    I am looking to buy a full suit of Elite Black warrior for $20 worth of SC codes.
    Roland Spore
    <The Notorious>
    Born June 14, 2009 Member since July 28, 2009

  2. #2
    Seargent Demolisher's Avatar
    Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,795

    Default Re: Buying Elite Black warrior suit for 2000 SC

    Dude, SC Doesn't count for Elite Black stuff. It can only be Coins and such.

  3. #3
    rolandspore is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    295

    Default Re: Buying Elite Black warrior suit for 2000 SC

    Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    Dude, SC Doesn't count for Elite Black stuff. It can only be Coins and such.
    I can send codes from SC cards through the private message system here. I have done it with many reputable people including one of the moderators.
    Roland Spore
    <The Notorious>
    Born June 14, 2009 Member since July 28, 2009

  4. #4
    Seargent Demolisher's Avatar
    Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,795

    Default Re: Buying Elite Black warrior suit for 2000 SC

    Quote Originally Posted by rolandspore View Post
    I can send codes from SC cards through the private message system here. I have done it with many reputable people including one of the moderators.
    I know you can, but WHAT I said was that people do NOT accept SC (For some reason) for selling any Black Warrior stuff, either that or they just don't want to sell it or them.

  5. #5
    Rosierulez's Avatar
    Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,790

    Default Re: Buying Elite Black warrior suit for 2000 SC

    Man I wish I had the stuff to sell you!

    ~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

  6. #6
    juancolorshield's Avatar
    juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,415

    Default Re: Buying Elite Black warrior suit for 2000 SC

    Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    I know you can, but WHAT I said was that people do NOT accept SC (For some reason) for selling any Black Warrior stuff, either that or they just don't want to sell it or them.
    Nope alot of people probably would rather have sc the coins cause sc is real money and some people dont have the money to get it and coins is very easy to get now and roland has already bought alot elite clothe for sc so you statement is wrong
    JUAN COLORSHIELD
    <INSIDER>
    SERVER1

  7. #7
    Seargent Demolisher's Avatar
    Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,795

    Default Re: Buying Elite Black warrior suit for 2000 SC

    Quote Originally Posted by juancolorshield View Post
    Nope alot of people probably would rather have sc the coins cause sc is real money and some people dont have the money to get it and coins is very easy to get now and roland has already bought alot elite clothe for sc so you statement is wrong
    I used that statement from ALOT of people I've seen who were selling Elite Black warrior stuff for coins. I never saw anybody who did that for SC.

    Besides, I would be one of them... if I could've gotten a membership before the December Update.

    Meh, oh well. It's just from my point of view anyways.

  8. #8
    rolandspore is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    295

    Default Re: Buying Elite Black warrior suit for 2000 SC

    Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    I used that statement from ALOT of people I've seen who were selling Elite Black warrior stuff for coins. I never saw anybody who did that for SC.

    Besides, I would be one of them... if I could've gotten a membership before the December Update.

    Meh, oh well. It's just from my point of view anyways.
    While I appreciate your point of view, there are in fact people who will sell for SC codes. I have bought plenty of things for codes, including coins. Perhaps you wouldn't sell for SC but some people will and those are the folks I am hoping will see this thread.

    Anyone selling?
    Last edited by rolandspore; 08-16-2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Roland Spore
    <The Notorious>
    Born June 14, 2009 Member since July 28, 2009

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •