juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

Default Buying an E card

I am looking to buy buy Extended claws i just need 3 so i will pay 50k each
    JUAN COLORSHIELD
    <INSIDER>
    SERVER1

RedBear is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Buying an E card

you might want to change that and increase it. i don't think anyone will sell it for so low. its really hard to get. someone got three booster packs for it yesterday.

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

Can I see it? A picture of it.

signature made by ninjablade2000.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RedCardinal14 View Post
    Can I see it? A picture of it.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RedBear View Post
    you might want to change that and increase it. i don't think anyone will sell it for so low. its really hard to get. someone got three booster packs for it yesterday.
    i think 50k is reasonable sice money is hard to get
    JUAN COLORSHIELD
    <INSIDER>
    SERVER1

coin isn't that hard, lol. have you seen the auctions here? people are bidding 50K regularly. there's also 200K on some things! (that one does shock me). the extend claws card sells for $14 at the online FR cardshop stores.

if you really want it, you should raise your offer. its a pipedream otherwise. was just trying to help you.
    Last edited by RedBear; 01-31-2010 at 01:59 PM. Reason: fix grammar

Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Juan is welcome to list an offer at whatever he chooses. The market will determine whether he gets it for the amount he has listed.

Gabriel Phantomcharm is offline Master Gamer

I think i have one let me check.

Gabriel Phantomcharm
    <The Great Brotherhood>
    Server1

Quote Originally Posted by Claire Goldenbeach View Post
    Juan is welcome to list an offer at whatever he chooses. The market will determine whether he gets it for the amount he has listed.
    i was NOTsaying that he could not, nor was it implied. i was trying to help him, as i said. that's what i do, help.

Vonstrasatorius is offline Explorer

I'm the one who posted the trade in the TCG offering three boosters for it. It was two Free Realms boosters and one Shattered Past Booster. I'm beginning to think maybe I should've tried getting it for two boosters, but, live and learn, lol.

I've been using it in on of my decks the past couple days and it does come in pretty handy. I'm not sure I'd want more than two in a deck though. It seems to work perfectly with just one in my deck atm. Of course this particular green deck draws through a lot of cards. So for other decks you'd probably want two of them in there.

As a side note, it's really hard to quantify the value of coins. For those without a lot of time to play Free Realms they are worth more. People that are able to play all day and night naturally will accumulate a lot more coins. Additionally a lot of them are kids so without any other means to purchase things they throw their coins around like crazy people! I'm a "Please do not reveal any personal information such as your age, name, or location. No matter what age, we need to keep FRI a safe place for all ages. To do this, we ask everyone to not reveal personal information. Thanks` Jillian Rosehill" 'kid', but, I'm currently unemployed. So I've a lot of time to farm coins, lol. I haven't yet found a supermarket that will take them for food though, please PM me if you know of one! Also would like to get involved as a real estate broker using my coins to make down payments on properties, so if anybody can help please PM about that as well!

Anyway, I've rambled on far longer than I initially intended to. So with that, I'll bid you farewell!

-Vonstrasatorius
    Last edited by Jillian Rosehill; 01-31-2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: personal information

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast