Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Buying blue or pink hightops and a pink vest blouse!

Name your price

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Buying blue or pink hightops and a pink vest blouse!

Sorry if this annoys you, but I was just wondering:
    You do mean vest blouse, right? As in pink shirt with grey-ish vest? If you mean the white shirt with a pink vest, I have some extra I could sell to you.
    There are two different shades of pink: The darker pink similar to what's available for SC and the elite pink color. If you mean the elite pink, I have some hightops that color but I think the December update made them no-trade. The darker pink hightops can still be traded, as far as I know.
    Also, there are at least three shades of blue hightops. I have some faded blue hightops that used to be available for coins before the December update, some no-trade blue hightops that I got with my starter outfit, and some blue-green hightops that came from a card duelist quest. I have also seen people asking for navy blue hightops, but I'm not sure if they exist as I have never seen anyone wearing them...

Quote Originally Posted by DawnSeastar View Post
    Sorry if this annoys you, but I was just wondering:
    You do mean vest blouse, right? As in pink shirt with grey-ish vest? If you mean the white shirt with a pink vest, I have some extra I could sell to you.
    There are two different shades of pink: The darker pink similar to what's available for SC and the elite pink color. If you mean the elite pink, I have some hightops that color but I think the December update made them no-trade. The darker pink hightops can still be traded, as far as I know.
    Also, there are at least three shades of blue hightops. I have some faded blue hightops that used to be available for coins before the December update, some no-trade blue hightops that I got with my starter outfit, and some blue-green hightops that came from a card duelist quest. I have also seen people asking for navy blue hightops, but I'm not sure if they exist as I have never seen anyone wearing them...
    The white shirt with the pink vest! As far as hightops go, what ever is tradable. So it doesn't matter to me, you choose what color you would be willing to sell.

-Lewis
    Carroll

oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

i have a pink vest blouse and i would give it to you for 75 grand or more..

Quote Originally Posted by oliviann7 View Post
    i have a pink vest blouse and i would give it to you for 75 grand or more..
    I'll take you up on that offer, but I'll need some time to raise the money.

-Lewis
    Carroll