Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Chase Silvergem is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Bidding Trader Codes

ok i am selling three trader codes that i have used but will still work for other players but if you have already unlocked the item the code wont work! now the bidding starts now and ends on today 10:00pm
    starting bid: 40
    Buyout:80

hurry bidding ends today at 8:00 est.
    Chase Silvergem
    <Insiders>

Check Out My New Store I Am Adding More Jobs PM Me The Job You Would Like In The Store I Will Hold Items For You If You Cant Buy Them At The Moment. Help Me Get Enough Money To Buy Goth Clothes!!! Here Is A Link To My Store http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=25915

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Bidding Trader Codes

Do you mean 40 coins, or 40k? If it's 40 coins, then I bid 40 coins! XD NVM, just noticed what you said. They are only one-use. You can't use them again.
    Allons-y.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Chase, it is my understanding that once these codes have been used you aren't able to use them again... are you finding that you have some that are reusable? Please be careful and make sure they actually work before you sell them to someone.

Chase Silvergem is offline Amateur Gamer

you can use them again its weird dont know why pilipino gave me a code he had used and it worked
    Chase Silvergem
    <Insiders>

Check Out My New Store I Am Adding More Jobs PM Me The Job You Would Like In The Store I Will Hold Items For You If You Cant Buy Them At The Moment. Help Me Get Enough Money To Buy Goth Clothes!!! Here Is A Link To My Store http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=25915

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Just make sure before you sell it to someone that it really does work. We don't want any sad people thinking they got scammed.

ivan03 is offline Pro Gamer

no man i gave you a fresh code i didnt use it
    Spoiler: show
    Watch your thoughts, they become words.Watch your words, they become actions.Watch your actions, they become habits.Watch your habits, they become your character.Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.