Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Kayla Kaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Any lvl 16+ elite set (Besides from Ninja) for 2mil and a $25 SC card! (Its the only way i could get the bow i wanted so >.>.)

This is the ONLY way i could get the Mantis bow i wanted, so, please, if you have the COMPLETE Archer Elite Set OR Demo Derby set i would buy it for 2mil coins and a 25dollar SC card!
    I have 2 people selling it to me so, if you have ANY other elite set BESIDES from Ninja, I would accept that too C:
    Thank yous!
    Last edited by Kayla Kaya; 08-28-2011 at 09:54 PM.
    Wishlist--> <--Shop
    Forget your past. Right now, You're in the future. You may feel pain, or hurt, or suffering, but you should never go down. Unless you allow yourself to. ~K.K.

Default Re: Any lvl 16+ elite set (Besides from Ninja) for 2mil and a $15 SC card! (Its the only way i could get the bow i wanted so >.>.)

****Bump*****
    Wishlist--> <--Shop
    Forget your past. Right now, You're in the future. You may feel pain, or hurt, or suffering, but you should never go down. Unless you allow yourself to. ~K.K.

Beso is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Any lvl 16+ elite set (Besides from Ninja) for 2mil and a $15 SC card! (Its the only way i could get the bow i wanted so >.>.)

Good luck
    I hope you get the demo derby set
    __Beso2end Proud Leader Of" The Fearless Knights"__
    ~I'm not going to change myself for other people~

*BuMpErS*
    And thanks Beso xP
    Wishlist--> <--Shop

Default Re: Any lvl 16+ elite set (Besides from Ninja) for 2mil and a $25 SC card! (Its the only way i could get the bow i wanted so >.>.)

*BUMP*
    Added 25dollars Of SC instead of 15 ^^
    Wishlist--> <--Shop

Rφb is offline Banned

Default Re: Any lvl 16+ elite set (Besides from Ninja) for 2mil and a $25 SC card! (Its the only way i could get the bow i wanted so >.>.)

Wait your offering elite sets for Mantis Bow?

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

You can get a mantis bow for 2M......

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    You can get a mantis bow for 2M......
    Ik, but no one wants coins anymore >.>
    Even if i offer 4mil .-.
    Wishlist--> <--Shop

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Did you try other forums? I suggest you do.

http://www.mysticmayhem.net/ ------- Mystic Mayhem Guild Site
    Free Realms - Discussion Boards ------------ Official Free Realms Forums.

First offer 2M then offer a $10 card with it and I'm sure you'll get it!