Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elura is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sunstone Valley Rare Exploration Coins

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    I used the Elevator glitch, added all the people who couldn't do it alone, and they ported, we had a party, The elevator glitch is amazingly hard to use on that. I think it's one of the bugs they are squashing today, Unintentional Walls.
    I don't know anything about an elevator glitch. I hope you're right though, and that they fixed this today.

Quote Originally Posted by thezoom View Post
    does anyone know where to get the elite exploration coins "Glimmerdeep Pass Overlook" and "Drakewind Peak", i cannot find them anywhere
    Have you done Noggle's side quests, to fix the teleporters? Once you've fixed the teleporters, bounce up to the top level, then go left and look down over the cliff. You can't miss seeing the coin on what appears to be a dead hollowed out log next to the cliff. This is for the Drakewind Peak coin, as someone seems to have already answered your question for the other. (By the way, there is also a rare exploration coin directly behind Noggles tent).

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

The Abandoned Mine: no, you can't come down from the top, But if you just go around the big rock to the right on level ground, you can walk to the mine. Now, to the left of the mine is a log and from there, you can jump jump jump up the rocks. I jumped up the rocks and got it! [sorry - can't figure out how to put the spoiler alert on the edit!!!]
    Last edited by hhhenry; 09-24-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Drake Boneyard:
    Spoiler: show
    Right beyond Noggoles top jump to the left, there's a big bony looking thing. Coin's on top - use Noggles jump.
    Last edited by hhhenry; 09-22-2012 at 02:40 PM.

xiyui is offline Explorer

I am having trouble with the great rift rare explorer coin as well please help me.

It's been a while since some of us were jumping up hills to get coins.
    Remember - speed helps your jumps so bring a pet, eat speed food, switch to Postman with Speedy Kicks, or throw all three at it. Each helps a little bit and just might be enough.

Elura is offline Master Gamer

The abandoned mine coin was glitched and has been fixed.

Still can't find Darkwind Peak - been all over. The one on the skelleton is Drake Bone Yard Can't find The Dig or the Great Rift - go around top of what where??

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

The Dig: Port to Precursor Ruins, and head towards Sarkin's Camp. Before reaching the camp, the coin is located near the 1st tree on your left.

The Great Rift: Port to Precursor Ruins, pass by Sarkin's Camp, heading towards the Feathered Drakes' Land. You will cross a stone bridge; underneath that bridge is the coin.

Drakewind Peak: Go to the topmost tier using the launchers, where Boss Quetzalcoatl resides. Look at your mini-map, look for a bridge. Align yourself towards that bridge, heading towards the cliff's edge, and you will see a big slab of stone, then simply jump, freefalling... leap of faith, ROFL.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

MandyThePixie is offline Newbie Explorer

simple palcoin.pngjust go from on top

Been look'in for bridges. Been jumping off that mountain. Still cannot find that last Drakes Peak!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast