Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Double Station Cash Weekend Sept 18-20!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=559]Free Realms Double Station Cash Weekend Sept 18-20![/drupal]

Hey Insiders! Looks like Daddio was spot on with his exclusive news article back on September 7th: The Rumor Mill, SC Dollar Days?

Thanks to chris30s for passing along information from Kiara of EQII on the upcoming "Double Station Cash" weekend at Sony Online Entertainment. Remember, this only applies to retail-purchased Station Cash cards, and not virtual SC purchased online in the SC marketplace!

Looks like it's time for me to empty out my wallet!

Here are more details:

Too many cute things on the marketplace to pick just one?

Take advantage of Double Station Cash, this coming weekend! From 9-18 to 9-20, you can redeem your store bought Station Cash card for double its face value.

For one weekend only, players with active accounts in good standing in EverQuest, EverQuest II and Free Realms can take advantage of this special promotional offer from Sony Online Entertainment. Simply purchase any pre-paid Free Realms Station Cash retail game card at any one of our participating retailers and redeem that card during the promotional period for double its value in Station Cash. That’s right, double its value in Station Cash!!

To take advantage of this offer go to any of our select retail partners: 7-Eleven, Best Buy, Blockbuster, CVS, Rite Aid, Speedway, Target, Toys R Us, or Walmart and purchase any pre-paid Free Realms Station Cash retail game card. Redeem your card online through www.station.sony.com during the promotional period.

Only cards redeemed between Friday, September 18th (after 7:00am PDT) and Sunday, September 20th (before 10:00pm PDT) will receive the double Station Cash value bonus. Cards may be purchased anytime in advance, but to receive the promotional Station Cash bonus cards must be redeemed successfully during the promotional period. Once successfully redeemed your Wallet Balance will reflect your new pre-paid Station Cash balance plus your bonus 100% Station Cash value.

The Station Cash granted through Free Realms starter card packs will not be included in this offer.

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Double Station Cash Weekend Sept 18-20!

So for those of us on the East Coast ... enter codes after 10 am this Friday morning and before 1 am Monday morning.

Off to buy more cards tomorrow!
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

tjburford is offline Master Gamer

Good time to stock up on SC before the holidays!
    Thomas Silverstep: just don't accept lemon ice from the yetis
    Shingo: oh yeah
    Shingo: i've heard they been selling those to the noobs

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Are there any American's willing to buy cards for us Non Americans?
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Yeah, i wish this was available to people who can't seem to find the SC cards in their area :I

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

SilenceBettie is offline Amateur Gamer

Ok well is this only for cards you buy or is this for buying station cash with your credit/debt cards as well?????? If it is only for per paid cards then it isn't that great.

Kari is offline Explorer

so, just to clarify, we go to http://www.station.sony.com/ and not thru the normal ways of activating our station cash? ie: in-game or from our profile pages?

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Double Station Cash Weekend Sept 18-20!

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    so, just to clarify, we go to http://www.station.sony.com/ and not thru the normal ways of activating our station cash? ie: in-game or from our profile pages?
    To be safe, yes! I'd recommend following the details to the "T"

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceBettie View Post
    Ok well is this only for cards you buy or is this for buying station cash with your credit/debt cards as well?????? If it is only for per paid cards then it isn't that great.
    It's only for the retail cards you buy in-store. While definitely not very helpful for those outside the US, for those that are, it really is great! I am going to get in sooo much trouble when my fiancee sees the credit card bill..

Monthigos is offline Explorer

I'm going to have to get someone to secure me a card two in the states.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quite the disappointment for non-US. Too bad for me too considering I'm not going to buy any SC...
    Sorry non-US! I'd buy the cards for you, but I don't even know how to transfer money through the internet.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.