Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Community Event - Friday, August 21st - Ambassador Hide & Seek

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=402]Free Realms Community Event - Friday, August 21st - Ambassador Hide & Seek [/drupal]

Anyone want some free coins? Last night, Pex announced a new community event for today, Friday, August 21st -- Ambassador Hide & Seek. This should prove to be an exciting event, with an activity for users to involve themselves in!

Make sure you're in Briarwood between 1pm - 3pm Pacific Time (4pm - 6pm Eastern Time) today and start searching for your ambassadors. We know Pex will be participating, and we're hoping that Shingo and Soffrina will be hiding in Briarwood, as well! Here are the details of the event announcement from Pex. See you all in FreeRealms!

Friday August 21st, 2009
    1pm – 3pm Pacific Time Server 3

The Community Team Ambassadors are playing a game of Hide and Seek and you’re invited! The Ambassadors will be hiding out in Briarwood and it’s your job to find their hiding spots. From Thistlerow to Briarheart Palace, you’ll have to look behind trees and dodge spore zombies to find them!

When you spot a member of the guild “Community Team”, send them a duel request. If you are the first, they will give you some of their in-game coin as a reward. Once an Ambassador has been discovered, he or she will disappear and move to a new location and hide again.

ellafrance is offline Explorer

Default Re: Free Realms Community Event - Friday, August 21st - Ambassador Hide & Seek

That sounds fun! I will definitely be there.

It's your world!

TheVoidRose is offline Explorer

Default Re: Free Realms Community Event - Friday, August 21st - Ambassador Hide & Seek

I will be there to, watch out server 3. Awesome is comeing in player form!

Aimless is offline Explorer

Aww, this does dound fun! I will miss it though...

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by TheVoidRose View Post
    I will be there to, watch out server 3. Awesome is comeing in player form!
    Better be ready to move... I'm in Sanctuary getting my Speedy Kicks shined up and took Emperor Coco to the groomers.

Diffusion is offline Explorer

I will try to make it there then

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

sounds cool ill try to be there
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

jason blood is offline Amateur Gamer

wow this is going to be fun

im going to get ready bye picking post man cloth out and good shoes and try to find some crates also im going to practice>>
    Last edited by jason blood; 08-21-2009 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Cool Its also my half birthday! I'll be there.
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

tjburford is offline Master Gamer

How come east coast can play for 3 hours and west coast for two? lol
    Thomas Silverstep: just don't accept lemon ice from the yetis
    Shingo: oh yeah
    Shingo: i've heard they been selling those to the noobs

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast