Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default Beat The School-Time Blues With Free Realms' Back To School Bonanza & Hall Pass!

School's back in session, Insiders! ...Yay?

yeah, ok, It's not quite the most wonderful time of the year, but Sony Online Entertainment has some things planned to help you beat those school-time blues!

Today, Friday, September 2nd, marks the kick-off of Back To School Bonanza! During this Labor Day Weekend, you can earn double the Station Cash when you redeem any pre-paid SC cards (including Clone Wars Adventures cards) until Monday, September 5th! Also, keepin in the theme of school, you can save 50% off all "New School" items on the SC Marketplace! If you want to save on these deals, you better act fast as they'll go away on the 5th!
    (Also, if you're a Clone Wars Adventures player, don't forget that they have their own massive back to school bonanza sale this weekend too!)

Along with the Back To School Bonanza, Free Realms is introducing another membership pass!
    Similar to the "Summer Pass" this past summer, SOE has a new Free Realms "Hall Pass" for those looking for another affordable membership solution to keep you company during is school term! For just $14.99, you'll get FR membership from now until December 31st! (at 11:59 PM Pacific time to be precise! In other words: It will expire just when the new year comes at the SOE offices!) It's not a bad deal considering that you get about 4 months of membership for $15 while monthly membership costs $4.99 and 3-month membership is $12.99. On top of that: You also get a bonus monthly allowance of 250 Station Cash per month (per account)! That would mean that you'd get an extra $10! (if calculations are correct: 4 months times 250 SC = 1000 SC!)

If you're already paying for membership, you can still buy the Hall Pass to get the bonus and, on top of that, any remaining membership time on the account will automatically be converted to SC and be put in your accont's wallet, so nothing goes to waste!

Already a Lifetime member? Even better: You'll automatically get the bonus 250 SC monthly allowance each month from the Hall Pass!

School's starting off with a bang, and Free Realms seems to be making it bigger! With additions to farming and ranching & diners coming soon, among other things, FR will help offer some fun during the first half of the school year!
    ...right after you finish your homework, of course!

Have a fun and safe Labor Day Weekend, Insiders!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

mew
    mew is offline Explorer

Default Re: Beat The School-Time Blues With Free Realms' Back To School Bonanza & Hall Pass!

YES!!! i ben waiting for this to come an now its here! !

RomanticaKH is offline Explorer

Default Re: Beat The School-Time Blues With Free Realms' Back To School Bonanza & Hall Pass!

It's finally here! I got my 15$ SOE card here and ready! Just 20 more minutes.... Can't wait!!
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my savor.^^

darthvenom1 is offline Explorer

When exactly do the life time members get the monthly bonus pack?

gillego is offline Amateur Gamer

Wait, does he mean that Lifetime Members get the Hall Pass SC without buying the actual Hall Pass?

<Insiders>
    Bye FreeRealms!
    “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”

Luke99 is offline Amateur Gamer

I'm back in school this Monday......
    Dream...Work...Accomplish
    Luke's Shop Of Rares and Other Things

RomanticaKH is offline Explorer

no. Lifetime members have to buy it, and then they'll get the free SC every month like everyone else. Also, just bought the hallpass....I am so mad right now. With buying the hall pass, you get the hall pass backpack and another packet. In the packet contains a small wilds house. That is my 3rd small wilds house that I have gotten. I mean, really!?! What am I going to do with them!? There just going to sit there...unused. I really wish we could sell them and get SC out of them, because they're a waste right now.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my savor.^^

darthvenom1 is offline Explorer

Life time members get it free. Heres a quote from the Hall Pass info on the free realms play now page. "Lifetime members will automatically be granted the bonus monthly allowance from the hall pass."

So we should get it the monthly SC bonus free if we are life time members

Jewel2 is offline Explorer

So far no "allowance". Also it appears the new school items are not really 50% off. They are lit up red like a sale is going on but the prices are the same.

deving1 is offline Pro Gamer

I dont really "like"school but atleast theres benifits.
    Makarov...knows....Yuri...-Soaps last words.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast