Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Default The diary of a flea

Hey everybody! I know, I have tons of different diaries!!! But here is one that you wouldn't think of ..... one of those little pesky things that get all over your dogs and cats! Fleas!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Diary,
    I just got medicated off of a yorkie. That medicine stuff ...... it hurts man, it hurts. Let me intruduce myself. I am Flea van Pesk, I am a flea who is 32 years old and has been bitting and getting medicated off animals for 15 years now. My momma bought me this diary, since I live with her and all. I don't have a mate, and I'm not ready for one. I mean, I can barely survive on my own! Much less with over 500 kids and my wife!!! Got to go, momma is expecting me for din-din.
    -Flea van Pest $

kitten1462 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The diary of a flea

LOL cool! I like it!
    Welcome to the Wonderful land of Narnia! Only a wardrobe away! Please visit my blog! It needs cool peeps like you! LOL Here is a link: http://kitttensabouteverythingblog.wordpress.com/

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Tanks!! I will write more when I get home from school ...... I know this sounds weird, but I write stories best when I am tired and grumpy =]

Icicle20 is offline Amateur Gamer

Great job soccerchamp! I really enjoyed it!

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Cool, thanks!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Diary,
    I am still searching for a new host ..... it brings me joy. Did you notice the sarcasim in my tone as I wrote that? I hope you did, because it was intended. Momma kicked me out of the house for a while ..... so I'm just living on the streets of New Yourk FleeVille. I guess I need to find a host .... and quick. Tomorrow I'm going out in the big city to see what kind of dogs are there. Have to go, somebody's looking at me.
    - Flea van Pest $