Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Different colored Jonin Ninja Masks?

I've recently started playing Free Realms again and I noticed that there are different colored Jonin Ninja masks now. Have dyes been released already? How do you change the color of the masks?
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Different colored Jonin Ninja Masks?

The new colours are not from dyes. They are from completing the bonus objectives of the battles.Although even if you are doing the highest lvl of battle, it doesnt alwats mean that you'll get the jonin. You may get the lower lvl gear but in different colours. Hope that helps! Cheers!
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern