Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Maurice Dazzleray is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon9 The BEST place to train~Bixie hive

Ok, this is really for all combat jobs. I have noticed that the Bixie Hive located in sanctuary is very ideal for training. Whether your level one or level nineteen the Bixie Hive will level you up fast and efficiently!

-Different sections, different colors

Prizes- It gives around 200-300 stars and 200-500 coins per fight! (depending on whether your a member or not).

Where- Located in Sanctuary at queensfields harvesting. You can also go to the map and teleport directly to it. But first you will have to turn on "Battles" for the map. To do this you must open up the map by pressing "M" on your keyboard. Second, look down at the lower right hand corner of the screen. There will be options. Click on "Show Battles" (It will be the red dot).

There ya go! I hoped this helped you!
    Last edited by Maurice Dazzleray; 07-31-2010 at 03:47 PM.
    This is my siggie, blank and small... [Insert rhyming words here] Errr... I don't feel like finishing it...

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The BEST place to train~Bixie hive

Actually, the best place to train at is at Mushroom caves. It gives 350-450 stars per battle. And it is fun It also gives pretty good coin payout. about 400 if i recall

Icon6 Re: The BEST place to train~Bixie hive

Quote Originally Posted by RzlClearWatr View Post
    Actually, the best place to train at is at Mushroom caves. It gives 350-450 stars per battle. And it is fun It also gives pretty good coin payout. about 400 if i recall
    Ok, ok. I admit its not the BEST place but it works pretty well.
    This is my siggie, blank and small... [Insert rhyming words here] Errr... I don't feel like finishing it...

akasam is offline Explorer

Oh cool Ill try This Sometime

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

Its better for newbies.. But I like to start it out on my combat jobs!! and mushroom carven and haunted mines are my favorite!
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

It isn't really the fastest way for beginners to train.
    Cracked Claws Caverns is. All the enemies are in a group for fast kill.

And when you get to lvl 8, go to Bat Caves. Still, the enemies are still in groups and your level meter goes up quick after each fight.

Yeah that place is a really good place to train, in fact it was the first place I ever battled at!

Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer

Hate to burst ur bubble, But Taven Celler is best for Lvl 1's, and up Mushroom Cavern is best for lvl 10's and up And Haunted Mines, Is best for lvl 16's and up
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

It is a great place! That is where I always take new people who want to level. After you get to level 5 though, I agree with Clear that Mushroom Caverns is best but it really only works well if one of the people in your group is high level. You can actually run through MC in about 2 or 3 minutes if you have a high level person with you. You get as many stars as the big boss guy drops poison mushrooms.

Thanks all for the great suggestions! And yes I agree too. Just sometimes I get bored and go to bixie hive a couple a times..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast