wow awsome igot all elite and rare now
    MMM Donut

Blackstarj7 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Elite Exploration Token Guide

thank you so much!
    Brohoof anyone? /)

strikin brawler is offline Pro Gamer

Thnx for your help , i became lvl 20 in adventurer !!!

But i cant find the coins in brairwood
    (i mean more info can be given)

Thanks! You are so kind!

Briget Ash is offline Explorer

Icon11 Re: Elite Exploration Token Guide

Blackspore Elite Exploration

(I know where all the coins are but i don't have pictures yet just give me some time)

I do not know the names of all the coins, so you will have to guess what the coin's name is based on the description of it's location i give you.

(the mine one): Ok, for this one you will need to make it to the "2nd floor" of the mine where you can jump from a wooden platform in the side of the wall to a net and from the net up to more ground. when you first get on the net you should see a large pale rock sitting on the ground you will have to jump to. get onto the ground by the rock and jump on top of the rock, now jump onto the thin wall of ground and follow it up to the top. there will be a wooden platform up here. get on it and you will find the elite coin.

On top of something or something like that:
    Ok, for this one make it to the large wall in blackspore, follow the wall over to where it intersects the rock wall. here there will be a large plant and i think a tree. jump over the plant to get behind the tree, continue jumping until you get to the top of the rock wall up here you can make it onto the large WALL that goes straight through blackspore. follow the wall to it's end (while staying on top of it) and at the end will be a crack that separates the half of the wall your on with the other peices of the wall, it is here that you will find the elite coin.

Something like 'Hanging out or hanging around': Go to the cracked claw cavern battle, now follow the rock wall to the left (as if you were coming out of the cave) there you will find a tree that seems to grow out of the rock. on the side of the trunk you should come up on jump around until you get onto the base of the tree now figure out how to get up the tree (this takes alot of jumping) and on the main limb you will find another elite coin.

Some other one i don't remember the name of: Ok, this one is near the fat tree close to the warpstone, go to this tree and walk around the right side of it (right side as YOU ARE facing it) there is a log thats knocked down over here climb up the log and at the top there is the elite coin

Something about a view: Ok, for this one go to the spot where you can "mine for artifacts" there is a stone wall around here, go outside the wall and there is another wall made of rock, climb this wall and at the top is the elite coin.

Between Ninjas and Graveyards: (lol thats the only name i remember) ok go to where the ninjas in white train or something like that there is like 4 people there idk if there all ninjas. stand with your charecters back to the 4 people and walk down to the end where on the right there is a dead tree with a log infront of it, scale the rock wall to the right of the dead tree (as if you were looking at the tree) and when you get to the top you should see the coin down in a dip in the rock.

Anther one i frogot the name of: this one is behind a dead tree stump that is hollowed out, well actually it's inside it. go to where the wall coin is, from here head out in the opposite direction of the big rock wall, out into the swamp unti you see a tree stump along a slight hill (the hill is VERY VERY small) go behind the stump and you will find the elite coin.

has to do with a girls name: go to the tunnel that leads into blackspore is follow that wall to the left (as if you were leaving the tunnel) until the wall goes away from you and you see a HUGE tree stump with a little goblin lady inside go around the right side of the stump (as you are looking at it) jump past the stalagmites and the trunk's wall go around the back of the trunk and there should be a elite coin there

PLEASE LEAVE ME COMMENTS IF YOU ARE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT THE NAMES OF SOME OF THE ELITE COINS!! THX (IF I FIGURE OUT THE COIN'S NAMES I WILL COME BACK AND POST THEM ALSO I WILL ADD PICTURES WHEN I GET THE CHANCE)

Claire Cleverclaws is offline Newbie Explorer

Ummm.... Where is the Blackspore coins? Thats the only collection I need until I get all the backpacks...
    This is frustrating >.< I understand you did a lot but please get Blackspore.

darkxmn is offline Amateur Gamer

great guide [: used it to find most of mine
    New Siggy Coming Soon...
    <Optiic Predator>

Johnny Thunderboggle is offline Newbie Explorer

Thanks it was so helpful

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast