Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

gillego is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 How To Become A Ninja

If you want to be a Ninja; Student, Amateur, Pro, All-Star, or Grand Master, like Ty, just go to Ty in Lake Shore to start your career as a Ninja! Ty is located in Lake Shore near Rainbow Lake. Go on the launchpads or go the long way around. During your Ninja career, you will face enemies such as follows: Man-Eating Plants, Tree People, Forest Trolls, etc. After you reach certain quests from Ty, you will have to be a higher level, so go to the Coin Shop or SC Shop and get the latest weapons and armor so you can defeat enimies easier and quicker. Once you reach level twenty, you can go to certain battles that will give you level twenty armor called, Jonin. They you can call yourself a GRAND MASTER!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How To Become A Ninja

O_o Alrighty then. I is a grand master xD I want some pink jonin... Humys. Then I can be a PINK grand master :O

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How To Become A Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    O_o Alrighty then. I is a grand master xD I want some pink jonin... Humys. Then I can be a PINK grand master :O
    Jonin armor is pretty cool lol. But they look like power ranger suits. GO GO POWER RANGERRRRRRS.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*