Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Zimster

Title: November -- Join in Fridays for a Day of Fun

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default November -- Join in Fridays for a Day of Fun

Aarons's Month of Fun -- November

Hey guys! Aaron here! I would like to say, thank you for those who attended the FRI Fall Olympics! It was a big success, and I'll be hosting the FRI Winter Olympics very soon, so stay tuned! I am going to try to bring the Insiders back to FR and host more events for everyone to attend too..

What type of Events will we have?
    Thanks to my Question Threads on both Facebook, and FreeRealmsInsider, I was able to have enough days for events members would like to see back in the game from Insider Members, like me!

When will the Events be held?
    Beginning November 2nd (First day of the Events), ALL events will be hosted on Fridays for the whole month of November, and sometimes, the events might go into the weekends, so that's why I put them on Fridays.

What type of Events will there be?
    (Would like to give a thanks to the following people on FRI for these ideas -- Zori Muzi, GriffinSilentgulf, Baybo, DSP, and Ahiladre. Please give them a shout-out next time you see them on the Forums!) The events I've got from members were Hide&Seek, Shuffle Tag, and a TCG Toruny. One of the other ones were like more Classic Events Insiders had in the past, which I will randomly choose one for this session.

EVENT DATES + EVENT TYPES
    **Note ~ Some Events I will give a complete guide on how to play and everything, so please stay patient**

• November 2, 2012 - Shuffle Tag
      **This event is Credited to DSP for the Idea**

How to Play:
      The idea to play this game is very simple. If you ever played Hide&Seek in Free Realms, then this is very familiar to get ahang of. You will have 1 person (sometimes more) that will be asked to equip a Shuffle S****** Weapon, others will be asked to Unequip them, or they will have to please not play the game. The idea of the game is to hide from the person who has a shuffle s****** outside of the lot you can. PLEASE DO NOT GO OUT OF BOUNDS (meaning the area you have to "glitch" to get into). You will use a porter to get outside of the lot, and you'll run and hide until the user counts to 25. The person who is it will be asked to turn off the arrows, and dots on the Mini-Map (Settings --> Mini-Map Options --> Dots on Minimap/On Screen Arrows). If you do not do this, you will be asked to sit out of the game for the rest of the time. Please play fair! You will be required to add Terenze in game, and port to his Lot.. Server 1. We will begin at about 7:30PM Eastern
    • November 9, 2012 -- Hide&Seek
      **Would like to thank Baybo for the Idea**

I'm very sure we all know how to play this, but if you do not, then I'll go over.
      Simple, it's like Shuffle Tag, but only not using your shuffler this time! We will be playing this in Sanctuary on Server 1. We will be meeting by the Warpstone. We will start at 7:30PM Eastern
    • November 16, 2012 -- TCG Tourny
      **Credit Goes to Zori Muzi for this Idea**

We will meet in TCG on Server 1 for a Toruny. We will be playing from 9:30PM - 11:30PM Eastern Time. (TIMES MAY CHANGE. STAY TUNED!!)
    • November 23, 2012 -- Foot Races
      **Credit goes to Ashley Preciousfable for the Event topic, but to GriffinSilentgulf for the idea of more classic events** **Description copied and pasted from FRI**

No post man shoes, no mounts, and no speed buffs. You select one point (for example snow hill) and select an ending point (black spore) and everyone races to the end as quick as possible. You do not even have to set a route if you do not want to, just no teleporting to the end... we'll be watching!! We will be starting from Sanctuary Warpstone, and running all the way too Blackspore Graveyard.. SERVER 1. Will we start at Approx. 8:00PM Eastern.
    • November 30, 2012 -- Celebrate Mystic Mayhem's 2 Year Anniversary
      **All Credited to MM guild for the Anniversary**

As I arrange everything, for now, We will be meeting at the Heart of Sanctuary, on Server 1, at 8:00PM Eastern. We will be celebrating Mystic Mayhem's Birthday! It will be officially 2 years old on November 1, 2012

Well, this is all I have in stored for this Month! but stay tuned for December! I've got a lot coming for everyone!

I will be re-explaining rules, and how to play things at the events themselves so please be patient! Add Aaron Auranymph (Still terenze atm) if you haven't already, and we'll try to make it last!
    Last edited by Zimster; 10-28-2012 at 10:11 PM.
    Baybo and Charlie_girl like this.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: November -- Join in Fridays for a Day of Fun

If you need any Help I would be happy to help host ect...
    And It sounds Really Awesome!

True story!

I'll get back with you on that, Baybo.
    But thanks!

Charlie_girl is offline Amateur Gamer

i wanna do all of the events! so, um what time would that be in Pacific time?
    You go Glen Coco

check out my shop

Check my Event Planning thread. I have a link for time conversion somewhere

Name is changing to aaron auranymph. Please be aware of this

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

i might join

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Hide and Seek is starting! Port to Aaron Auranymph!

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Awesome!!!

True story!