Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Title: Insiders Summer Bash! Summer 2013

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default Insiders Summer Bash! Summer 2013

So, if anyone remembers from last year, I hosted this same event called the Insiders Summer Bash, well, here I am doing it once again this year with the Insider crew .
    -
    What is the Insider Summer Bash, you may ask? It is a once-a-year event, happens only during the summer, where some of the Insiders, hopefully more than just me, come online to celebrate summer with the FRI + FR Community. The only difference from this year is that the event will NOT be held in a lot, which helps us a bunch.
    -
    What to expect? Well, as I am talking with Annie (the Mod), going to see if she would like to come online and attend to our event, to make it as fun as possible! This year is going to be a lot different from last year, as all we did last year was port to a lot, and danced to boomboxes, and answered to trivia. This year, we will be in Seaside, at our secret beach (picture below will show), followed by having some fun, like races, trivia over Insiders and FRI itself, and much more, as it is still in the makings!
    -
    Do we have to be in <Insiders> in order to attend? Absolutely not! Although the title has Insiders in it, it's just a show that an Insider guild member is hosting it, but not necessarily like that for all Guild Member-Hosted events, but mine are, so yeah, deal with it! (lol)
    -
    What's the main goal of this event? To be honest, the main goal of this event is to have fun really. I didn't host this event for you to be bored at easily, but there will come times when it may be a bit boring, bare with me please! The Event Ideas are still in the makings, as i'm still thinking about what we should do. This is what we Insiders do, the party never stops!
    -
    Who is the Host for this year? Well, as I recently rejoined <Insiders> back on my main, Joseph, this character will be your host. Friend requests will not be opened to any new adds, but will take whispers for questions about the event if needed.
    -
    When/Where will this Event be Held at? As I said, again, we will be holding this event in Seaside at a mini beach.. *picture shows the area we will meet at*
    -

*Note - This is the mini beach between the two hills, like a valley - If still confused, you may ask me at anytime*
    -
    The event will be held on Server 1, obviously on Saturday, June 22, 2013, at Approx. 6PM Eastern time (5PM Central ; 4PM Mountain ; 3PM Pacific)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    I can't wait to see everyone there! Make sure to wear summer-like clothing !
    Last edited by Zimster; 06-11-2013 at 07:14 PM.
    Luckycharm27 and JasmineJovda like this.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Insiders Summer Bash! Summer 2013

Oh! I remember this from last year. It was super fun!
    I will surely try to be there.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

I will have to check my calendar, but if I'm open, I will come!

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Hope to see you guys there! Always nice to have people come! Make sure to tell friends!

pokegroup is offline Banned

I'macomin.

Bails is offline Pro Gamer

Sounds exciting! Definitely coming.
    I like cookies
    ​ign: Katrin

iandomo98 is offline Explorer

I'm going!!!

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

I'm *probably* coming. It most likely wont feel right, so I don't really know.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

glitterxo is offline Amateur Gamer

I'm definitely coming!

IGN:
    Peòny
    RIP Quxxn

Hey guys! I had an error in the photo, I circle the area where the waterfall is! LOL!! Not there! Updated with a New picture !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast