Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Title: Insiders 2013 Orange Party

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default Insiders 2013 Orange Party

~Insiders 2013 Orange Party~
    Fellow Insiders,
    Zimster has returned to the event creating world to make more fantabulous events for everyone here at FRI to enjoy! (:! Since, I recently noticed, .. but were making this event put into a 'twist' into something I'll enjoy (:.

What is an "Orange" Party?
    An orange party, in my definition, is a party filled with orange color ... and that's what we're exactly gonna do!
    I want to make this event fun for all to enjoy, especially before mister Jack leaves us. So, were gonna do that!

Make sure you arrive to the party in an orange-like outfit. Goofy, Formal, What ever the case may be! ANYTHING IS ACCEPTABLE AS LONG AS IT IS ORANGE!

Now that we got that covered, I'll give you the details on WHO is hosting it, WHERE it will be, WHAT server it will be on and time, and WHEN it will be on.

WHO - Host: Aaron Auranymph (Zimster) (Please let me know if you have your friends block on or off)
    WHAT- Will be held on Server 1, at Approx. 9:00PM EST (8PM Central ; 7PM Mountain ; 6PM Pacific)
    WHEN- Saturday, Feburary 2, 2013
    WHERE- We will meet in Sanctuary, by Insiders Rock (: (VM or PM me if you have no idea where that is)

Ok that's all folks! Hope you can come! Make sure to reply below with your IGN if you do want to come!
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 01-27-2013 at 05:42 PM. Reason: absolutely inappropriate to target a member this way
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Default Re: Insiders 2013 Orange Party

This sounds fun, and I will be there
    And Jack, just because you've found a new guild doesn't mean you can't visit our rundown shack here!
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

I don't see why Jack's leaving had to be announced to the public twice in your thread of party planning. Since it is none of his business, nor yours... only his with his choice of who he shares it with. I know you want to throw in some events before Jack leaves, but mentioning that really was not necessary. It's like throwing someone under the bus. Honestly, Insiders was not active at all except for me and Jack, the occasional Bay, you, and some others I cannot name on the top of my head. Could you blame me for leaving? Jack's decision hasn't even been mad, he just applied for a guild. No harm in doing that right?

"Piratejack" simply Jack wouldn't be fine in that statement?

But on topic; I cannot attend, good luck Aaron!
    My adventure ends here.

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Aaron I know you would like to do something nice for me but, really I'm thinking about leave I have not made up my mine yet. That's why I didn't go make a thread about it because even if I am going to leave I would rather not have attention to it.

Anyway good luck.
    Last edited by PirateJack; 01-26-2013 at 10:59 AM.
    Done.

Dark Jade is offline Master Gamer

Aaron, I don't think it was necessary to mention that Jack's leaving, especially on a public forum. I don't believe he wanted it known quite yet :]

Sorry for going off-topic.
    Good luck with your event, Aaron!
    Last edited by Dark Jade; 01-26-2013 at 01:39 PM.

"Keep me close, keep me close.
    Keep my head above
    water.
    I need to hear your voice
    ."

Wow, a little sensitive are we?
    One, it's hardly a secret when his application is on a public forum snd a good part of us belong to both. I saw it too. Applying rather implies he's leaving and his comments there dont make it look like he particularly wants to stay here. And of course everyone has the right to change their mind. I guess we read two different posts cuz I didn't read anything about forcing him to stay here.
    IMHO, you all are making a mountain out of a molehill. Or you need to lighten up a little. Geez
    Last edited by Siobhan EmeraldCastle; 01-26-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Excuse me?
    First of all, never knew sticking up for someone is an act of sensitiveness.
    Secondly, he did it on a separate site with an undecided decision. He isn't even sure yet, just applying to have options. In my opinion, no I don't see this as a "mountain of a molehill" why? Because Jack took offense to this. So I don't really find that as needing to "lighten up a little." I found Aaron's mentioning unnecessary and after having a talk with Jack decided to make a post in my own opinion.

Also, if it seems to be mounding up into something too big for you, simply ignore it. We are just stating something here.

And to Aaron, sorry for going so off topic.
    Last edited by DespicableDani; 01-26-2013 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Typos.
    Dark Jade likes this.
    My adventure ends here.

Considering your reaction to my defense of Zim, it seems you are in need of ignoring. Public forum, my opinion. So be it.
    And this whole thread outside the first couple posts is off topic

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan EmeraldCastle View Post
    Considering your reaction to my defense of Zim, it seems you are in need of ignoring. Public forum, my opinion. So be it.
    And this whole thread outside the first couple posts is off topic
    Never had a problem with you stating your opinion, but then again we have to be aware that others can post their own.
    And Aaron, I think this is a great event and hopefully with it posted elsewhere you will get a great number of party-goers.
    Tech Geargrinder likes this.
    My adventure ends here.

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan EmeraldCastle View Post
    Wow, a little sensitive are we?
    One, it's hardly a secret when his application is on a public forum snd a good part of us belong to both. I saw it too. Applying rather implies he's leaving and his comments there dont make it look like he particularly wants to stay here. And of course everyone has the right to change their mind. I guess we read two different posts cuz I didn't read anything about forcing him to stay here.
    IMHO, you all are making a mountain out of a molehill. Or you need to lighten up a little. Geez

First the were just helping me second it's on a different forums and I already took it down because of this. I wish he would have talked to me before posting this. And I would have wish he wouldn't have stated it, okay?
    DespicableDani likes this.
    Done.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast