Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Zimster

Title: FRIday (6/14/13) - The Scavenger Hunt

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default FRIday (6/14/13) - The Scavenger Hunt

FRIday - 6/14/13
    The Scavenger Hunt

-
    It is that time, FRIer's! It's time for an FRIday event this week! Aren't you all excited for this event? We have much in store for everyone, and we hope you can attend us, as the event will be tricky, fun, and will be rewarded for this event .
    -
    This weeks event will be known as a Scavenger Hunt. You will be given a list of items you have to find at the event, and it is YOUR JOB to take of that secret item. but what will we be searching for? As I have thought some of the Wilds blocks would have never been used, I thought it was a perfect time to do so! We also have other items I am hiding as well, so all eyes and ears should face this photo..
    -
    What you have here is Wilds Small Wall, Wilds Pillar, Wilds Small Pillar, A Wooden Crate, A Train Set, and an Orange Fish Wand Sock (in order from right to left). These are the items you will have to find.
    -
    So how does this event work? The event will work as said: You will be responsible for taking pictures of you finding that item, with your UI up (if not up, won't count). You need to make sure you also have an FRI profile in order to be eligible for prizes. Once you do that, you will need to post all pictures into one, please do not post separate posts. Once I find the top three people to find all of the items, AND has posted them on the thread, "SCAVENGER HUNT - POST YOUR PICTURES HERE!" (soon to come), winners will be announced on that thread, followed by at the event if still there.
    -
    We will all get together on Server One in Sanctuary, at the Warpstone, on Friday, June 14, 2013, at APPROX. 5PM Eastern time (4PM Central, 3PM Mountain, 2PM Pacific) for a quick meet up. You will need to either add me in game (My IGN is Joseph), or you will do it the manual way and just port to us. The Scavenger Hunt will be held inside of my Tiny Ancient Castle, still locked as it is still in construction for the event. Please remember that no one will be allowed in the area of the event at anytime BEFORE the event. After the event, all visitors are welcomed to take a look.
    -
    I hope this event turns out very well for everyone, and I hope to see you all there!
    Last edited by Zimster; 06-09-2013 at 07:52 PM.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: FRIday (6/14/13) - The Scavenger Hunt

Very cool Joe!

Roahn is offline Pro Gamer

Awesome! I'll try to make it.

Ign: James Royallance

If anyone is confused by the directions of how I am doing this game, more directions will be given out on Friday at the event! : )

w3ndy17 is offline Amateur Gamer

Nice job Zimster ^_^ I'll try to be there.....
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    ✿ ✿ ✿

Hope you can be there! It's going to be super duper FUN!!!

hey all! remember that the FRIday event is TOMORROW!! I hope everyone is ready!

JayeRnH is offline Explorer

Cool idea!

A Few quick reminders about the FRIday event ---> http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...07/#post997938

I can't wait to see everyone there!

Elura is offline Master Gamer

Hey Joe, I wonder if you couldn't announce these things on the announcements page? I just discovered this thread now, lol. I sent you a tell in game, but not sure if you saw it or not. Sorry for being tardy to the event...I totally lost track of the time, lol. From reading the first post, sounds like a lot of fun. Congratulations to all the winners!
    A little communication goes a long way toward establishing good relationships