Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Free Realms Insiders Fall Olympics 2012!

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Insiders Fall Olympics 2012!

Hey Everyone! This event was Inspired by the 1st FRI Olympics.. Well, were bringing them back with all sorts of fun! Different Events, and Different Dates! I'll be talking to Ashley about posting this both on the Homepage, along with on the Official FRI Page on Facebook!

The Events will Begin October 8, 2012, ALL THE WAY TOO October 14th, 2012, which is awesome! We got a whole week of FUN! Isn't that exciting! It's the best time to get to know some Insiders, along with it being absolutely worth while!

I will be hosting all of these events myself, since I am gonna be most likely online during these dates.. So.. YAY!
    ~NOTE~
    ALL EVENTS WILL BE ON SERVER 1!

EVENT SCHEDULE~~

Monday, October 8th, 2012 ~ "The Grand Opening Ceremony"
    We will be welcoming back everyone to the Olympic Events, by meeting at the Heart of Sanctuary once again. If you do not know where the Heart of Sanctuary is.. It's at the Entrance to the Queen's Palace. If that still doesn't ring a bell, here's a photo to jog your memory a little =). This event will begin at 8:00PM Eastern time. We plan to have this only last about 30min-1hour.

----

Tuesday, October 9th, 2012 ~ "The March of Breast Cancer Awareness"
    We will be marching on this day for the Olympics, along with being supportive to those who have suffered Breast Cancer for the past years. We will be marching from Sanctuary Warpstone, to the Entrance of Seaside for this event. We will take intervals of Walking and Running to speed up the process.
    Please wear Pink to show your support as well. Event begins at 7:30PM Eastern time. We will hope for this to last about 1 hour.

Here's our Route of the Walk ~

---
    Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 ~ "Paulina's "Race to the Jump" Race!"
    As a replacement for the Beach Party, I was given permission to do this event by Paulina Ambermace, creator of this event. Her idea was to allow us to go to one of her lots, and to have a race, while being timed. You will go through obstacles as you finish up the track. We hope for this all to last 1 hour tops. The event will begin at 6:00PM Eastern.

Here's a Picture Of the track ~

*For More Information, Please Speak with Paulina Ambermace here on FRI, or In game. She will be giving out directions on how to play this in game, along with tell you all how to play. Please keep in note I am still hosting the event, she will be mainly giving instructions*

---
    Thursday, October 11th, 2012 ~ "Break Day!"
    After all that work, give yourself a break today ^^!

---

Friday, October 12th, 2012 ~ "TCG FRIday!"
    I am bringing back something we haven't had in a very long time, guys! FRIday is going to soon return to FRI for a friendly game of TCG. We will play our games from 9PM - 12AM eastern time. We will always do the last game for the evening. No Pictures Included since it's pretty simple to get into TCG for a Tourny.

---
    Saturday, October 13th, 2012 ~ "Battle-athon Marathon"
    We will be battling at the famous Bixie Hive in Sanctuary for a complete hour. This is a good time to get your leveling in, along with having a reason to use them star scrolls, hehe. This event will begin at 5:00PM Eastern Time. We plan to battle for about one hour tops.

Here is a Photo on where we will need to meet at ~

---
    Sunday, October 14th, 2012 ~ "The Closing Ceremony"
    We will all meet back at the Heart of Sanctuary to give a closing ceremony for the fun events. We will end the night with a bunch of games, trivia, and lots of pictures of those who partcipated in the event. We will meet at 7:00PM Eastern and hope for this to last about 1-2Hours.

Reminder ~ All events will be held on SERVER 1. We are not responsible to tell you when to port, we want you to try to get there on your self.

Well, everyone will want to add Terenze to there friends list, because That will be me hosting the show for the entire time!

A Special thanks to Annie Hawkclaw for the idea, Ashley Preciousfable for allowing us to have any event we would like, and to all of the other Insiders who got me to Re-Join Insiders to do this event! Thanks Danneh, Piratejack, Baybo, Ashley Preciousfable, and James Bigpeach! You guys Rock!

Can't wait to see everyone there!
    Last edited by Zimster; 09-19-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    hecklerjimmy likes this.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Insiders Fall Olympics 2012!

This seems like a load of fun! I hope I get to attend at least one event, since this is scheduled around the time I have to help prepare for things involving Service Learning hours.
    I definitely want to attend the
    The March of Breast Cancer Awareness since many family members of mine have been affected by this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    This seems like a load of fun! I hope I get to attend at least one event, since this is scheduled around the time I have to help prepare for things involving Service Learning hours.
    I definitely want to attend the
    The March of Breast Cancer Awareness since many family members of mine have been affected by this.
    I am very sorry to hear about your family being affected. It must be hard.. :/.. Anyway, your welcomed to join! I am glad you are going with us! One or nothing!

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

I hate Server 1... I always lag.
    Probaly won't be there,but seems fun.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Quote Originally Posted by chase123456tan View Post
    I hate Server 1... I always lag.
    Probaly won't be there,but seems fun.
    Well, were we are going for most of the time, you shouldn't lag! hopefully.. hehe

**Updated Event Schedule! Please check it out!**

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Sounds Like Fun Shane!

True story!

SarahUnderdream is offline Pro Gamer

Wow! Sounds fun! I'm going to try to make it to every single event, especially The March of Breast Cancer Awareness. Although nobody in my close family or friends has been affected by this, I still want to take the time out to support the people who do.

Also, you're a great event planner Zim! c:

IGN: Surrah
    Twitter | Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Baybo View Post
    Sounds Like Fun Shane!
    Thanks, Baybo! It could be a good time to get yourself back in Insiders for after all!

Quote Originally Posted by SarahUnderdream View Post
    Wow! Sounds fun! I'm going to try to make it to every single event, especially The March of Breast Cancer Awareness. Although nobody in my close family or friends has been affected by this, I still want to take the time out to support the people who do.

Also, you're a great event planner Zim! c:
    Awesome! Can't wait to see you there!

Thank you as well! I've been told about that too! ^^ It's also a good time for your to maybe meet up with staff to get you in Insiders as well!

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Everyone must attend! By order of the Federal Group of Awsomeness!

Hehe, JK. But please, do try to attend. (;
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast