Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Event & Party Planning Rules

Event Rules & Guidelines:

1. Please include your character name, date, time (Eastern Standard Time), and what server the party/event will be in. Feel free to post other time zones along with EST, but we want to keep the date/time function as clear as possible. EST must be posted.

2. Please don't ask for gifts. If the party goers want to bring presents, it is their choice. Don't tell them if you send me a present, I will send one home with you. Gifts will be at the discretion of the guest and not the host.

3. Do not jump in on someone else's post about your party. That's bad manners. If you are having a party, then make your own post about it.

4. Don't keep rescheduling parties. If you reschedule the event multiple days (for example: "My party is on the 3rd. No wait, it's on the 4th... Sorry have to move it to the 10th") It will not only make people less excited for your event, but it makes the threads here frustrating to read. If you keep rescheduling we will lock the event thread.

5. Put the date of the party on the subject line. It makes it easier for people to see when it is.

6. There will be NO weddings, no dating places, no wedding chapels. FRI Doesn't support in-game relationships, or relationships on our forums. Please do not post such events.

7. As with all other events, if there are any give aways or prizes to be at the event FreeRealmsInsider.com's staff is NOT responsible for these prizes. We believe most of our members are outstanding individuals and will honour the prize or giveaways they offer, but in the case that something does go sour the staff will not be held responsible for the matter.

8. Parties may NOT take place in OOB locations. Please do not post these parties, as referees do not want large crowds going to these locations. They are closed off for a reason.

Thanks all.... and party on !
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 11-26-2012 at 11:29 PM. Reason: m

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Event & Party Planning Rules

UPDATED: We added rule #8:

8. Parties may NOT take place in OOB locations. Please do not post these parties, as referees do not want large crowds going to these locations. They are closed off for a reason.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.