Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default The worst day. A real story about what sort of thing commonly happens to me.

Well, today I had the worst day ever... here is my recalling of it.

Chapter.1
    The annoying jumper..
    Well, I got up, like eveyone does on a morning, and got dresses in PJs. Went downstairs to
    put my laptop on. Went on Free realms, and had a perfectly normal time.
    Had breakfast. Then, had another 10 mins on computer.
    Then I got ready for school. I put everything on, lastly my jumper.
    My jumper -of course- had a twisted sleeve. So, I couldn't get this sleeve right, and it
    BUGGED me. TOTALY.
    Then I went to school. Oh, this was barly bad.

Chapter. 2
    No 50p, and injurys.
    Then, I arrived at school. When we went in, I realised I had no 50p to buy a milkshake with. So, I ran round to the other yard, hoping to find my mum. I had a trumpet in my hand, a bag in my other and a water bottle. Digging RIGHT INTO MY FINGER. (It's actually left a dent) and it was, like,
    -3 degrees and i had no gloves on.
    When I finally got into the school, I was so sore that I was crying. Yea, crying. You would too if you were numb all over with a finger that felt like it was gonna snap off.
    Then, like things couldn't get much worse, I had a maths lesson.

Chapter. 3
    The bad netball session.
    So, after first break we had netball, and we picked team names, and blah blah blah.
    We went straight onto games, and we won all of 1.
    Then, to get more points, we had to pick up cones. I was picked to do it.
    I got all of 5, when most people got 10. In the final results, we came last
    You need to try harder, wimp. My nasty head was saying. It's your falt, you're to SLOW.
    I'm amazed I haven't removed my brain yet.

Chapter. 4
    Lost friends.
    Then, when I came home, I went on free realms, and fell out with my friends. I've been
    friends with them for like, a month or something. One just said 'pixies are soft' and I was a pixie,
    I got annoyed, so I deleted her. Then my other friends started being horrible to me. I was close to quitting point.
    But I'm not, even though I'll probably not see them again. I think I'm still friends with one of them.
    And my fave one of them was trying to steal a pink one shoulder shirt from my alt.

Chapter.5
    Now i'm writing this.
    And now, I'm writing this, thinking of what people will think of my day.
    hello

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The worst day. A real story about what sort of thing commonly happens to me.

Well... If it weren't for bad days we wouldn't know good ones... right ? At least you made it to this point in one piece. In Free Realms I realize friends come and go and typically it weeds the rest out from the very good ones you'll keep. I often remove people who seem to find their way on my friend list and all they do is beg for my stuff anytime they see me.. but then have also made some really good friends in game that are very respectful people ...and those are 'Friends'. It's good reading about your day too... keep's people in a good perspective or let's others know that they're not the only ones who may have had a bad day too... So thank you and I hope things improve for you
    Playing DCUO now

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The worst day. A real story about what sort of thing commonly happens to me.

Indeed what grim said. also, a bad day is commonly followed by a good or great day, at least in comparison. and then, once you have a great day, it will seem like you may have a terrible day, when it is really not the worst. look to tomorrow, and almost always there will be a good day next.

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

thanks guys
    now, i wish i'd opened that booster today! xD
    hello

zois is offline Pro Gamer

huh i do not understand...
    Be yourself.Everyone else is taken.
    IGN: Max Humor
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ild-now-42274/

i need more grammar...

how much posts must do to be amatheur gamer?

i think 100 posts

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

Wow and i think my days are bad i live in OK it barely goes below 10 degrees here and also yes i cry to only once again with my dad he yells at me saying"STOP CRYING YOUR A BOY YOU ONLY CRY IF YOU TAKE A BULLET STOP BEING A CRYBABY SUCK IT UP AND BE A MAN"
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Wow. Did that day happen to be friday the 13th?

Off topic: What's netball? o.o
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast