Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Amanda Precioussaber
  • 1 Post By KitanaEdenia
  • 1 Post By SarahUnderdream

Title: //Who is she?\\ Chapter 1 & 2. (An original story by Amanda.)

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

Default //Who is she?\\ Chapter 1 & 2. (An original story by Amanda.)

Intro:

A young girl, with looks no one could ignore, yet they were forced too. Anyone who looked at this certain girl mysteriously went missing the next day. No one has seen this girl, and lived to tell the tale. Except for me. My name is Seren, and I am 17 years old. This is my story of meeting "Her."

Chapter 1:

It was a bright and sunny Saturday. I was sitting down at a bus stop, chatting it up with the young boy next to me. He was about 10 years old. He was telling me about how his family abused him, so he ran away. Quite tragic, really. I offered to let him stay with me, but he needs to be ready to move. I travel. Alot. He agreed, and we exchanged names, ages, etc. His name is Andrew.

The bus drove up, slightly faster than I had expected. I grabbed Andrew's hand, and pulled him up onto the bus. I saw that he had a small, yet noticeable limp. "Who did this to you?" I ask Andrew, suddenly feeling like a protective older sister.
    "My dad.." He replies in a miserable whisper. I see people stare at us, and I put a mean "Don't mess with me." face on. I see, out of the corner of my eye, a beautiful girl. I notice that she has an odd purple aura around her. "Is that... Her..?" I whisper to myself. "Huh?" Andrew asks. "Oh nothing." I reply, looking away from Her.

Chapter 2:

Not knowing whether that girl is Her or not begins to annoy me. I have to find out who she is. I turn around, but to my surprise, the girl is gone. I bite my bottom lip. "So it was Her." I think. "Andrew, have you ever heard of Her?" I ask Andrew. He looks at me, confused. "I don't believe so..." His voice trails off. I notice he's distracted by a dark shadow outside of the bus. I wave my hand in front of him. "Andrew...? Andrew?" I keep repeating his name, but he shows no sign of life. "Andrew?!" I begin yelling, drawing attention to myself. I tap my hand on his cheek. It's freezing cold. I put my hands on his shoulders and shake him violently. I notice his eyes are wide with fear.

((Sorry Chapter 2 was so small, but I will make Chapter 3 long. I promise!))
    Last edited by Amanda Precioussaber; 08-18-2012 at 04:25 PM.
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: //Who is she?\\ Chapter 1. (An original story by Amanda.)

This is excellent !! I Can't wait for Part 2!

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: //Who is she?\\ Chapter 1. (An original story by Amanda.)

Luv ittttttt.... <3
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: //Who is she?\\ Chapter 1 & 2. (An original story by Amanda.)

((New chapter!!))
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

SarahUnderdream is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: //Who is she?\\ Chapter 1 & 2. (An original story by Amanda.)

:O This is really interesting. Can't wait to read more!

IGN: Surrah
    Twitter | Tumblr